Chapter 5

Me and MJ's crew had grown in size now we Officially have Fasffy to our Group now for the joint channel we are going to stream together. I think I like it more with Fasffy as a member before when it was just us two it wasn't like we where really doing it for anyone it felt like it was just for us but now it feels like we are apart of something more. Fasffy (35.9k subscribers on YouTube) is still the most subscribed member of the group but MJ isn't that far behind honestly (35k on youtube) and me? Well I'm dragging up the end with around 25k thanks to MJ, Fasffy and The Click members. We made a joke by MJ calling Fasffy Mum and me calling Her Auntie Fasffy. Kath and Marcus has arranged for Me and Mary Jane to go and see Fasffy face to face. We and arranged for so many videos to be done for our main channel. Fasffy, MJ, Kath and Marcus has all pushed me to make an actual gaming account so I made what was my main channel (McN Officially) to McN Officially Vlogs (25k) and I made my main Channel McN Officially. Which is now flying in around a week it went from nothing to 30k my main channel has preformed better than anyone could of ever thought maybe it was my attitude towards the games or was it to do with everyone I was around. I main done Call of Duty ww2, Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 6 and 7, GTA 5 and Assassins Creed: Odyssey (Honest if you look at my Xbox profiles this I what I'm mainly on). GTA was my most viewed videos out of everything I had made a GTA 5 campaign, GTA 5 online, Assassins Creed: Odyssey campaign, Call of Duty WW2 campaign and Call of Duty WW2 online series's. GTA 5 Campaign on Monday night, GTA online on Tuesday night, Assassins Creed Odyssey on Wednesday night, Call of Duty WW2 Campaign on Thursday night, Call of Duty ww2 on Friday night, Officially crew streams after house hold stream on Saturday and Sunday nothing. So Monday to Friday during the day I was in the garage. My crazy-ish schedule worked well for me sometimes people could still see my semi-black face (from the oil). For when we where planned to be in America me and MJ had a lovely hotel booked for the two of us near Fasffy's apartment. The three of us where looking forward towards meeting. I think what made me want to go the most was spending extra time with MJ plus meeting Fasffy was a bonus. Me and MJ where trying to get Samara Redway to join the  Official crew and to our surprise she did so then it became, Fasffy was the mother Samara and MJ where sisters and Fasffy was my Auntie (like how your parents best friend becomes your uncle/aunt). Samara had 180k (samara redway) on her second channel and 929k (samara redway games) on her main channel which boosted everyone's channel's by 30k subs.
When it came to games together it became even better.

Ark: Genesis

Samara "hey guys and welcome to Ark Genesis with everyone in Official."
Duncan "Samara you aren't muted."
Samara "sorry."
MJ "it's fine now we all have an intro."
Duncan "I've got next episode's"
Fasffy "sure, right we have Samara, MJ, Duncan and myself here."
Duncan "so Samara are you the only one who has played this game?"
Samara "Yeah I think so?"
Duncan "all in favour of Samara being in charge for the initial start?"
MJ "mmh, here."
Fasffy "mmh, me to."
Duncan "are you both eating? At least me and Samara aren't eating on stream, right?"
Samara "ohh this is so good, sorry what where you saying?"
Duncan "never mind, so what are you all eating?"
Samara "I'm eating vegan cookies."
Fasffy "I'm eating a sandwich."
MJ "I'm eating the food you made for me."
Duncan "you still eating that seafood linguini?"
MJ "this is the last of it."

This is normally how every stream starts. (Jump cut)

Duncan "guys run."
MJ "what why?"
Duncan "I have just seen an army of raptors."
Samara screams while being attacked by said raptors. Followed soon by Fasffy.
Duncan "I'll protect you fair maiden."
MJ "my prince in shining armour."
I walk out of our base. Screaming louder than Fasffy and Samara.
Duncan "nope okay your on your own see you."
MJ "okay maybe not."

After the stream Samara arranged for her to come as well, we will be staying in the same hotel. The reason why we had arranged to go to America is because it's easier for us to meet in America than anywhere else plus it wasn't long ago that Fasffy had came to Australia. Next time we're going to Vancouver to where Samara lives and then we're coming to Australia.

826 words