"I-I need to find a babysitter. It's quite difficult to find a babysitter in Seoul. Also the fact that there aren't enough babysitters around since Seoul is a business city." I said. "They're either way too expensive if there is one available due to high demand or there just isn't one close."

"And your housing situation? If your parents are not helping you, where do you live?" She asked me.

"The grocery store pays me just enough to pay the rent on the apartment and one meal a day for me. I don't have enough to buy formula milk, so I breastfeed my baby." I said.

"He will eventually transition to needing actual solid foods full time so I've been looking for a second job." I explained. "The grocery store is open twenty four hours, seven days a week so I can do either days or nights, depending on what this janitorial job here wants me to do."

She placed my documents inside the folder it came in before closing it shut. My heart sank whenever she did that.

"You remind me of my daughter when she was alive." She said before she clasped her hands together on the desk. She blinked quickly a few times before looking away.

"I had a daughter who I expected to grow up and go to college before ever starting a family." She said as she stared off into the distance. "She had a child at sixteen. Younger than yourself. My husband and I didn't help her. We kicked her out the house."

"A week later after the child was born and we kicked her out, the police came knocking on our door." She said before a tear ran down her face. She quickly grabbed a tissue and dabbed her face.

"She committed suicide along and took her baby with her." She simply put it. She sniffled before blowing her nose.

She waved her hand off to dismiss her loss of composure. "Anyways," she said before stashing the folder in her filing cabinet.

"I believe this is a sign from her to help you since I've been grieving for years now. I regret not helping her when I should have." She said before pulling out a new document. "I am the job recruiter and finance manager for the non-idol jobs here at SM Entertainment."

She quickly signed her named at the bottom before turning the paper towards me direction and handed me a pen.

"I will give you triple the pay of what the normal janitor is paid here. The janitors are paid a decent amount, normally, to get by and pay their own rent." She said before circling the part where it said I'd get more pay.

"I want you to quit the other job at the grocery store and work here full time." She said. She looked at Taehyun who was  staring at his onesie dinosaur pattern now. It was slightly cold out so I left him in his fuzzy pajamas.

"You can bring him to work. Just make sure he doesn't go near the cleaning supplies. He can hang out with you as you work so you don't need to pay for a babysitter." She said. "I will also set up a dorm for you to live at. A small part of your check will go towards the dorm. Save up for a permanent house so you don't need to waste money on a rental house or rental apartment."

My heart and mind felt relief from all the stress of being a single mother. The amount I would be paid would be enough to buy three meals a day for myself, solid foods for Taehyun, rent for the apartment until I had enough for a down payment on a house, and have a little bit extra for other things.

I signed the contract after reading that there were no suspicious agreements that she didn't mention with the triple payment.

"Can you start today?" She asked me.