Chapter 5

Ronan turned and looked at the tribal warriors and their women, families and slaves. "The prophecy of the Princess of Velares is true, She has risen as a black lion with a gold sun on her forehead embedded in her fur and crystal blue eyes. She once was a princess that we were unsure of. Now that it has been proven she is the Queen of the secret throne and the magic behind it all. She was born from the stars and the sun.She was taken from her mother before she was born. A witch told her mother she was trying to save her father from death but took her daughter's life, as she thought. The witch took the baby and sent it to the stars and the sun and the sun sent her to us, to rule the secret Throne the Throne of Velares. The baby's father died as the Witch lied to the mother, the Mother was our Queen and when she died she left the Throne to her daughter, no one believed it till now. "

I looked at Fallon and Zaylee. I shifted back into my human form. My body was naked and bare but I wanted to know the truth.

"is this true?"

Fallon shook her head. "yes." Zaylee wrapped a black cloak over my body. I snapped the clips together and stepped beside Ronan.

"Did you know about this?"

"I knew of the Prophecy but I didn't know it was you. Your white hair is just like it said in the books but I never believed it was true." I lowered my head.

"So I am a Queen?"

"Yes kitten." I smiled as it made me laugh. He grabbed my hand. "This is Kitali Vassereon Queen of Velares The Secret Throne" All the men and women bowed.

"Why are they bowing I'm not their Queen?"

"It seems that you are, they were part of the secret throne, all of them have magix of some sort, shifters, witches and other things. They respect you, they will lay down their life to you as would I."

"You do not have to bow at my feet, stand as I will stand with you." The people stood and nodded their heads. I looked at Ronan.

"Well let's go home, let's go to the throne."

"It's through the taverns Kit." Edina said.

"Everyone pack your things, gather your horses, and meet at the Taverns in an hour. we are going home." they turned and did as I asked.

"Ronan I don't know how to be a Queen, just a couple of days ago I was just a girl who was raped. I was no one, I didn't know where I came from or who I really was, and now I have a last name, A kingdom and a small group of warriors."

"Kitten you have more than just a small group, and now you are a woman." He smiled, pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead.

Everyone waiting at the taverns. "Are you ready?"

All of the people replied "Yes my Queen." The word was still new but didn't make me feel any more powerful. We lit the torches and walked through the tavern caves.There was tribal markings on the walls, stories of the prophecies. After an hour we reached a slow streaming waterfall that had small green trees around it.

"we have to walk through it, and it's on the other side." Edina said. Ronan walked in first, I heard his voice.

"Kit, it's alright." I looked at the people, my people.

"It's ok," We walked through, the magic left us unwet. when I looked up Ronan reached for my hand and I took his. There were glowing plants and the water had glowing lotus flowers floating in them. A beautiful white stag was standing by the pond. I looked up and there was the castle. It was large, much larger than Zaylees father's. It was white and lined with lit torches.

"Did they know we were coming?" Ronan shook his head.

"I told them in the midlink that their Queen was here. They seemed to already know." He looked down at me.

"How?Was this your home?" He nodded his head.

"Let's go to the castle and see."