Chapter 2

Ronan's POV

I could smell the girl I pulled out of the water. I was walking through the woods and saw a carriage. I saw her white hair. Her smell was intoxicating. I stopped and stared at her. she walked into the woods and it felt like everything slowed down. Her bruises were gone and she looked alive. I spoke to her through the wolf's midlink but she didn't seem to understand. She told me her name without even trying, the midlink came natural to her. She's a Vassereon, but not just any Vassereon.

Kit

We reached Tigarian, and Zaylee's mother met us at her cottage door. The kingdom was beautiful. The land was flush in green and pastel colors of flowers. The roads were grey brick, and lined with brown wood fencing. The cottage was white with brown lining beams. A willow tree hung over the room. Zaylee's mom was beautiful. Her hair was red like embers and she was dressed in white.

"My mother, Reaux is a healer, She's also the King's mistress."

"It's nice to finally meet you Kit." her mother had such a sweet voice. Her white dress fit her body, her hair was wavy and fit her personality. I smiled.

"And you as well , Zaylee has said so many great things about you."She smiled back at me and helped me down on the bear rugged bed.

"ladies can you step out while I look at Kit?"

"No it's ok Reaux, they can stay." Fallon and Zaylee looked at me, seeing the fear in my eyes. They knew I didn't want to be alone. Fallon held my hand and Zaylee stayed beside me. Reaux Placed her palms at the end of my torso. She closed her eyes and her hands had a small light come from them. the light sent sparks through my body. I squeezed Fallon's hand.

"I'm almost done Kit." Reaux rubbed lavender over the area. "the oil is just to help your body relax. You're all done."

"thank you." I grabbed Reaux's hands softly and smiled at her. She looked at our hands and then me.

"Oh dear I-" Reaux dropped my hand and kneeled at my feet.

"Mother? get up." Zaylee said with a questionable sound.

"You don't understand, She's- She's."

"I'm what Reaux? A wolf?"

"Your more than that.Far more."

"What am I Reaux?"

"In time, in time you will know. I am bound not to tell you. only your mate can confess this to you." We all looked at each other with silence. "Girls, you need to get some rest. I'm sure Kit is tired. She needs to heal."

Reaux handed us the animal hide fur blankets and we three cuddled up on the bed. we were all silent listening to the fire in the fireplace crackle. I dozed off to sleep.

I wanted to add a little cliffhanger until I could write more! I Hope you are enjoying, thank you for reading!