█║▌│█│║▌54││█║▌│║▌║

Alright everyone! This here is the last chapter before the endings come up! This is the last chapter!!!!! After this book is finished, I will move on to finishing the last Chat Noir fanfiction, and make one more fanfiction and I'll be done with MLB fanfics!

The next day

6:35 am

Your pov

I woke up to arms wrapped around me and a tail around my ankle. It feels like I'm tied- like I'm tongue tied (🎶TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIEND'S HOUSE🎶-). I wiggle a little bit, trying to loosen myself away from him, "Don't move, you're warm ^-w-^" 

"You're awake?!" I say, "For the past hour, yes. Just, thinking about you" I blushed, I shouldn't even feel like this. "Chat? Is that you?" I ask.

"....What?" 

"Chat?" I ask cautiously. "Are....we in China y/n? This bed room looks different. For some reason, I don't have control of my arms or tail" Chat says.

 "Chat! We're in China!" a smile of hope beams on my face, "Chat, my cousin, Janice and I have a plan this morning to end all of this!!!" I explain.

"Really?"his voice had a hint of hope in it.

 "Yes! Apparently, my missing case has went on global news and everyone's suspecting that you kidnapped me."

 "WHAT?!" 

"Janice and Kamiysen are gonna have the police in the lobby at 7am,  they're going to be dressed as maids here, and they'll be knocking on the door. The Rainbow Iris will be injected into your system by a syringe. Got it?!" I explain the plan to him.

"Okay......so I'm going to be arrested then, maybe even on deathrow?" 

"Don't say that, we don't know what'll happen" I say as Chat lets me go. I hop out of bed, "Y/n I know you'll never forgive me-" he sits up, "I'll never forgive that thing that did this to you" I cut him off. "You never did anything Chat, that horrid disease made you." I caress his cheek. 

" I'm glad to hear that." he suddenly grabs his arm, "Chat?" 

"It's trying to control me again. This is much stronger than before. It's e-even difficult to speak." Chat says, as I go to the windows to open up the blinds, letting in the golden sunlight of the morning in. "Y/n go to the door! I hear them!" Chat yells, I quickly get the que and run to the door. 

"Y/n!!" I hear him running after me, no! I have to make it to that door! Almost there!!! 

"CHAT THIS IS WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!!!" I continue running to the door, only making it at the finger-tips. I was grabbed and pulled back. "NO!!! LET ME GO!!!" 

"You're not going anywhere!!!"

 "AHHHH HELP -" my mouth was covered by his hand. My breathing went out of control, I had to calm down and recollect myself. Think y/n, THINK! "Hmm?" I muffle out, attempted to collect myself, "What were you doing? You were talking to him were you?"

 "What?" Chat roughly turns me around to face him, feeling his claws dig in my arms, "WERE YOU?!" "I don't know what you're talking about!" I yell back, only to get slapped in the face. "I notice you're doing very well on your ankle." he breathes out an evil chuckle. ".....Erm yeah I thought I sprung it-" the door was kicked in. 

Chat was taken off guard. I jerked myself away from his grip, "Get away from her Chat!" Janice yells, pointing a rifle at him. I ran over to Janice and Kamysen, as Kamysen hugged me tight. "You....." Chat growls at me, I look at him. ".... You're going to pay for what you have done. I'll make sure you suffer every last minute of your remaining life." Chat's voice became more distorted. Then he lunged at me yelling. "AAAH!" we all jumped out of the way.