█║▌│█│║▌52││█║▌│║▌║

48 hrs later

 Chat's pov

I........eve it.........we-..................n.............c......ina. I'm..........s.........afraid...........f.............        .......go....ing........t.............ppen.........next. If...........o....ly.......I..........  could stay just a little more. I'm slowly.......dying.......in.....my...............wn..............b...........ody. . I look out of the window next to me, seeing the moonlight as we flew through the clouds. I felt y/n's head resting on my shoulder, to think next time we sit side by side like this, she'll hold our children haha. I smiled at the thought of it. "Mmmm" she groans, waking up.  She sat up, as the announcer went on the intercom, "Good evening everyone, this is a reminder that we will be landing in Ma On Shan, China in about 10 minutes. Thank you" I bump y/n gently, "Hm?"

 "Get ready. We're checking out at the airport fast and leave from there"  I says to her. "O-okay.....I'm gonna have to use the restroom as well when we arrive" she adds on. "Just hurry when you do." I say back. 

45 minutes later

Your pov

After we landed, got off of the plane and checked out at the airport, I went to the restroom. I just simply wanted some air, I took some breaths and hurried and washed my hands, the same disguised lady walked up beside me and took off her sunglasses. "*Gasp*! Janice!!"  I went to hug her, but she jerked back, "No! If you have any physical contact with me, Chat will most definitely know!" she says.

"Oh sorry. I just don' t know how much longer I can take this, I feel like I'm losing my mind." I say, "Here" Janice places the phone she gave me from before back into my satchel and zips it up for me. "I put a tracking app on it so  your cousin and I will know where you're at." she explains to me.  

"Okay, thank you so so SO much Janice! Erm, I do suggest you hurry though. He's on the path of literally marrying me, and now he- he" my voice breaks. "DON'T CRY." she growls, then lowers and softens her voice, "Don't cry on me, please. You'll bust the plan, he's even more aware." Janice says to me,  I nod, patting my finger tips in the corners of my eyes to prevent waterworks.

 I breathe, "Okay..... I got this" 

"Now go! I'll be close, you may not see me, and that's because I'm blending with the crowd. You  got that?" she says. "O-Okay then, see you later....." I trail off walking out of the bathroom.

I walked out into the main airea of the airport and quickly found Chat, I went to him as he grabs my hand and we went off. "Don't you feel one bit of sympathy for kidnapping me?" I ask, "....I mean you made me leave my own home-" I continue until he looks back at me giving me the most non-emotional eerie stare. He looked dead inside! "......I mean we had no choice right?" I nervously smile, realizing I bit more than I could chew. Chat grabs my other wrist and roughly pulls me closer to him, "!!" 

"This isn't the time to joke. Try to escape and it will be last time you'll ever walk" he growls in my ear, "I would never!" I say back to Chat. "Y-you're scaring me Chat. Do you really think I would?" I feel tears brim at my eyes, I said I wasn't going to cry about what happened 5 minutes ago with Janice-and here I am already crying. I can't yell for help anyway, we're in China and nobody speaks English around here! 

Chat's behavior suddenly changes, quickly wiping my tears away, and the look of remorse present on his face. "I'm sorry for thinking that way. I never meant to make you feel that way." he says, "Okay." I sniff as we walked in silence for fifteen minutes as we went out of the airport. 

30 minutes later

Chat calls over a cab, and we both got in. "Ni hao!" (the only word I know in Chinese, besides thank you LOL) the cab driver says, Chat says some bunch of words I had no idea of. Chat can speak Chinese?! SINCE WHEN?! (that reference tho)

 The cab driver begins driving, I never thought of visiting China this way. The city did look nice though, especially with the lights and everything. But how can I even enjoy sight-seeing- even having the thought of it, when I'm kidnapped?! It didn't take long before we were in front of some hotel. Chat pays the taxi driver and we both hurriedly got out and began going into the hotel as the taxi driver drives off. 

We walk in, towards the desk, and Chat does the talking.  'Man it's so pretty in here!' I look around. The creams, blacks and whites of the chairs, the glossy black-tiled-designed white floors, the lights and walls comforted me. The smell of crisp, clean air is so refreshing! At least for now........ but all fun and games definitely ended when a staff member began to lead us to our room. Bruh.

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment, vote and add to your libraries, so you can know when I update here!!