█║▌│█│║▌16││█║▌│║▌║

Anyone notice the easter egg on the book cover? There is a reason the chapters are named like this XD.

Your pov

I sat on the couch, thinking about the terrifying events that just happened. "Did he get rabies or something?" I whisper to myself. There was scratching at the door and his pouts still going on after 15 minutes. I can't just leave him out there like that.... I sighed and went to the door, quickly opening it, as Chat ran in.

 I closed and locked it and went up to my room, Chat following me. "Ughhhhh...." I walk to my bedroom and flopped on my bed, Chat following me all the way.

 "Meow?"

 "What do you want?! Can't you see I don't want to talk to you?" I muffle through the pillows, 

"Meow!" 

"Go away!"

 "Meow!" 

"I said go away!" I muffle more. 

Silence followed, I looked up and saw he was gone. I grabbed my pillow and screamed in it. That's totally going to make me look bad now! Wait till the press flood me about him and think I'm in it... my phone vibrated, playing my favorite song. I picked it up, seeing it was Janice.

 "Hey girl!" "Hey Janice, um anything going on?" I ask. 

"Tianne went to the hospital, she's okay as of now. Ethan let us all out early, and you? He doesn't say anything as usual. Listen, are you by yourself? That cat of yours isn't with you?" 

"Yeah...wait how'd you know-" 

"Y/n do you really think I'm dumb? I knew Chat Noir was living with you the whole time! The cat is Chat Noir too!" I fell silent.

 She knew this whole time? 

"Y/n let me tell ya, you won't believe it, but.....I need to tell you a story and its about him too.." "....Fine. What is it?" I trail off. "There are these things called a Miraculous. It's a curse that is placed on newborn children. No one knows who started this but very few children have this condition, but it affects them greatly, and as they grow and mature, it matures with them as well. This causes them to have altered appearances at first like the ears, or whiskers, or a tail if so-depending on the animal....but as they grow up, they will look more and more like this, until finally, its too late. Its almost un-curable..."

 "So you're saying Chat is like this?"

 "Yes. He is, the condition can mess with a few minds, just saying. The only cure available is the legendary, Rainbow Iris, which is all the way in China. Even if the curse is off completely, there will always be marks..." 

"China? Rainbow Iris? Well, I have a cousin in China! Maybe when I go there to visit my cousin, I can try to find it there!" "Good idea! What I'm saying this is because, as Chat matures more, he will become more aggressive and I think...." she lowers her voice, "It's showing already" 

"How!?" "Look at the people attacked y/n! Azurite, Tianne, and....Ashton!! Notice those are the very people you made some type of contact with?!"

 "Janice are you trying to blame this on him? He was homeless before ya know!!" 

"I'm not saying he did it! I'm saying keep a close eye on him!" "How would I believe this?" "Because I was a Miraculous before too Y/n!! I .....I was a ladybug..."

 "Janice..."

 "Y/n, cure him now before its too late, miraculouses choose a target to cherish, and will do anything for them, they will be controlling and will possibly kill anyone that makes contact with them. It'll get too bad and will eventually kill the target itself-which is rare"

~~~~

~Funnies~

"ladybug" -Reading List

"chat noir" -Reading List (when u find romeo and juliet by 2 different people)

"read later" - Reading List 

ya'll actin' like this drugs or somethin'