Prologue

7/24/17

Hi! This is my first yandere x reader story, so I'm sorry if its bad. In my other Chat Noir x reader book, I was thinking about making a Yandere Chat Noir book, and even a few peeps told me that I should, so hey why not give it a try?  I also noticed that there are not that many Yandere Chat books. So I'll stop blabbering.....so um yeah....enjoy 

🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬

🍦Key🍦

y/n=yo name

h/c=hair color

h/t=hair texture (for example, wavy, straight, fine, etc.)

h/l=hair length💇🏻💇🏼💇🏽💇🏾💇🏿

s/c=skin color💁🏻💁🏼💁🏽💁🏾💁🏿

e/c=eye color (ps if you wear glasses just pretend you got glasses in the story :D)🕶

f/c= favorite color

🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬

"Hey Chat Noir! Can I touch your tail? It looks so cool!" "U-Um, my parents told me not to let anyone touch my tail or ears-" "Why are you so mean?" "I-I'm not! My parents told me-" before he could finish, he was pushed into the ground. The other kids laughed at him, as he tried to get back up but pushed down again by the blue-eyed blonde haired boy, as his best friend, Ashton, a black boy laughed who slightly along with him as the poor boy started to cry. "Oh? And why is this stupid mask on your face crybaby?! You're not a superhero! And trash like you don't deserve hero masks!" a black haired, pale skinned girl laughed in her high pitched voice, and her hands reached for Chat's face, "No! Leave me alone!" Chat smacked the girl dead in the face, not only smacked, but scratched her-deep.

He had to deal with this everyday, and even the most patient person in the world can have lines that are crossed. Her eyes widened, and fell back on the ground unconscious. Blood bled everywhere and the group of children screamed, she was dead. Chat quickly stood up as the teachers ran and gasped, looking at Chat's blood covered claws. His cat instincts were triggered, he couldn't help them and couldn't hold them back. He looked at his bloody hands, trembling. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't-" he was grabbed by the wrist and dragged by the teacher.

"Chat! Why would you do that?!" Ms. Francis slightly yelled at him, "I-I didn't mean to!" "Didn't mean to? Chat YOU KILLED HER! She has a family! She has friends, and now we have to go through all of this trouble!" "She and other people were being mean to me! They wanted to touch my tail and tried to take off my mask! My parents told the school about my-" "Your condition, yes, I know... everyone knows that here". Moments later, he was standing outside of the principal's office, alone. His golden blonde hair gently swooped over his eyes, as the tears made streaks down his rosy cheeks, and fell to the floor, "I didn't do it. I didn't do it!" he yelled at himself. His ears soon twitched and moved, hearing sirens.

¸.•*' *•.¸ ¸.•*' *•.¸ ¸.•*' *•.¸ ¸.•*' *•.¸

Chat's parents knew that their child was cursed by a rare illness; and he had to suffer because of that. Their physician, Dr. Fu knew of things like this, "This curse progressed faster than expected." his eyes widened. "But what about the cure?! You said there was a cure!" the wife of Gabriel Agreste slammed her fist on the desk, "This cure is hard to find, we found the rare Rainbow Iris Flower, but the nectar from it takes years to develop!" "YEARS?!" both parents yelled in unison. "About how many years you ask?" Gabriel asks, raising an eyebrow. "10" the mother cried into a sob knowing that their child isn't like the others, he was not 'normal'. He literally killed someone-well not on purpose, he was offended- and cats are aggressive when offended. Chat would basically never have a childhood, it already seemed to haunt him, how come he wasn't like the other people or kids? They had no ears or a tail, their eyes were different, almost everything? "Cats are territorial, especially male ones. They can become easily aggressive without a second thought, especially if its over someone they care about a lot or when feeling threatened " Dr. Fu calmly explained, "But as he grows older, critical changes can occur- his behavior, he will become more and more like a cat and more aggressive. I recommend for you to send him here..." he slides a brochure that had a picture of a mental institution on it to the Agreste's. "I'm not sending my son to a crazy place! He's just a kid! A six year old kid!" Gabriel's voice rises.

Outside of the office, Chat's small and short legs kicked back and forth in the air, patiently waiting. His black furry ears moved silently individually, hearing loud blurred out arguing. Is Dr. Fu hurting them? *SLAM!* The loud noise scared him, it made him jump and yelp. The door slammed open as both parents walked out as the door closed behind them. He was picked up by his mother, "Mom, what's going on?" "Don't worry about it"

¸.•*' *•.¸ ¸.•*' *•.¸ ¸.•*' *•.¸ ¸.•*' *•.¸

If you like this already, don't forget to check out my other fan fictions too!!