█║▌│█│║▌50││█║▌│║▌║

**WARNING: Mature scenes are up ahead, read at your own risk. I did leave a warning.If you want to skip, just skip the choices whole and move on to the next chapter.**

"This isn't who you are!

"Well it is now! And there is nothing you can do to stop it!" "You're lost.

"What?"

 My voice says, with some slight distorting, "You're lost, my child. Love isn't about conquering. Love comes in many forms, but they all have the same meaning, and your love isn't love. It is something much different from love, it's a corrupted version of love.

"I love her with all of my heart and body so shut your trap AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" "Chat, you don't love her. At one point, you did. But now, your tainted love is nothing more than a full blown obsession

 "YAAH!" I yell punching the glowing figure, as it disintegrated into shimmering dust.

 I walk away, "Chat Noir, you're hurting me!" 'y/n? Is that her voice? I turn around looking at the figure as the dust collected into a form of a flower. An iris? "The Rainbow Iris must never be plucked! It is a legendary flower and reproduces seeds once every ten years! Once the flower is plucked, it'll never regrow back again, unless its offspring has grown, replacing it!" a different voice says, "The Rainbow Iris?" I ask aloud, shielding my eyes from the blinding light,"You must receive the pollen from it. "Dr. Fu?" I ask.

 "I'm still a cat?! It's supposed to wear off by day! Oh boy this is bad...the curse is getting worse. I need to find a way to get to that flower!" what the?! That's my voice!! "How am I supposed to go all the way to China now?"

 "China? China! y/n and I are going to China tomorrow!" I realize.

"Wrong, you are taking y/n to China." the voice says. I sink down to my knees, burying my face in my small hands as my voice became pitched higher a bit, "What have I done? If it wasn't for this stupid disease, I wouldn't be like this! I wouldn't have killed anyone, I wouldn't have y/n feeling like this!" I sob, hearing a loud rumble, I look up seeing black and white clouds with lightning rolling in towards me.

 "What's that?!" I look at it.

"That is your consciousness about to awaken, you must repeat what I say before it is too late!" "But-" 

"Now! "The Rainbow Iris must never be plucked." "  the voice says, I repeat, "The Rainbow Iris must never be plucked.............."

Your pov

I regain consciousness, opening my eyes, still in bed, I hear Chat mumbling something in his sleep, "......"The Rainbow Iris must never be plucked........ It.........it is a legendary flower and makes seeds once every........ ten years. Once the flower is plucked, it'll never regrow back again, unless its offspring has grown, replacing it." the hairs on the back of my neck stand. Is he dreaming?! He must be!

"....China.....in.....China......s-save me.....before it's too late.......please......"he mumbles more in his sleep, groaning tiredly. 

"I'm sorry y/n........!!" I feel him jerk suddenly, into a choking fit. Then I hear some low growling, luckily, I can move a bit. 

I turn around, seeing a tall black silhouette with hair similar to Chat's hair, the fear struck me. He was choking Chat! He holds a sharp finger to his lips, as it partially obscured his sharp-toothed evil grin.

 "It seems that he is still there huh y/n? He just stopped showing it, after all Adrien is a stubborn one isn't he?" his deep voice says to me. I quickly grab my pillow, "LEAVE HIM ALONE! IT'S YOU DOING THIS!!" I yell, quickly climbing onto Chat to reach over to the creature, and thwack my pillow at him.