Explained- Backstory

So I see comments saying that Katsuki is no different from Izukus original owner. Or he's just as abusive as well.

That's not true. So here's a little back story.

When Izuku was first born he was always different. With his ears and cat tail. It was unique. But once he was out playing when he was around three and was snatched up by some stranger. Whom sold him on the black market for lots of cash. Like. Thousands. He stayed there for years and was abused normally there even shot a couple times. After he turned seven he was bought by Tokoyoshii. Who has been originally abusive for- forever. He was strict and inconsiderate. He'd never feed Izuku or lock him in places that weren't healthy for him. He'd never let the Neko sleep, and if Izuku did sleep he'd get beat half to death where he'd occasionally pass out. Izuku even sometimes would bolt the front door to try and escape. But would never succeed. Izuku would have to sleep on the ground if he could sleep. Tokoyoshii then wanted to sell him in the black market for almost millions of dollars. Tokoyoshii was extremely verbally abusive and physically. Worse then Katsuki on so many levels.

Katsuki's normal aggressive manner causes him to say some things or do somethings. But he's never actually slapped Izuku or used his quirk on him.

Now Mitsuki only got rid of Izuku in the beginning not because she couldn't keep him or take care of him. That's all I'm saying about that topic!!
No spoilers up in here.

But Katsuki really isn't like Izukus last owner. He really isn't.

If you have questions I'll respond immediately!!