Return

I made it England calling Sehyung oppa. He congragulated me after finding out about Se-ri. I agreed to return to Korea in a week.

I talked to my FBI friend about what happened in North Korea. He suggest I just wait for results. There's nothing I can do on my end for Se-ri, if I do I'll be risking everyone's lives.

"Miss your tea" my service maid handed me a tea cup.

"Thank you"

I decided to wait a little more until I was sure Se-ri would arrive to inform father.

----

"Take care of this, Sang-ah and I will control Hong Kong business trades" Sehyung handed me some papers.

"I also need the documents Sang-ah managed while I was gone, please have her bring those to my lawyers by 6. My schedule will be perfectly timed, one minute that she's off could cost us thousands" I looked through documents, while talking to my brother.

"Talking about Sang-ah, she tried taking some new clothes she got for you in Hong Kong to your house before she was forced out by your guard. I need you to fire them for denying entry to her" He texted on his phone.

"My staff is my priority. They had orders not to let anyone in. Just like I don't go to your house don't come to mine oppa" I smiled up at him grabbing the documents while grabbing the rest of my stuff to leave.

"Yah! If we want to go we can. You shouldn't treat us like that!" He slammed his hands on my desk.

"I went to the North for you! How dare you scream at me! After all I do for you and your bitch of a wife you still have the audacity to yell at me! All I want is some privacy away from the both of you! Is that too much!" I poked his shoulder making him flinch.

"Ani. But i still want to check in on you!" He got up in my face again.

"Listen Sehyung Oppa. In case you don't get it. I DON'T WANT YOU MONITORING ME! I want to keep my social and dating life away from your eyes. Is that clear enough for you? Or shall I give more details about me wanting privacy?" I hit the documents at his chest.

"Ara we all know you're single. You're hiding something aren't you?" He scoffed in my face.

"I can't believe you're letting Sang-ah control you again. What I do at my house alone is my business. For Goodness sake Sehyung! If I want a one night stand I don't need you to know" Again I lied about everything I said. I really just don't want Sang-ah in my house, she's a good for nothing cheat.

"Okay fine. You win. Don't ever talk to me about this again" He gave in to my charms.

"Mianhe oppa, sometimes you're too dumb to understand hints" I kissed his cheek being a little kid again.

"Yah! I don't know how many men you've kissed with those lips" He wiped his cheek with his handkerchief.

"Not many, 45 in the last 2 years and only 3 today" I smirked before walking out of my office.

I could tell he freaked out at how hard he rubbed his cheek. I went downstairs being guided to the car.

"Where to miss?"

"The factory, we have an event to plan, Seri's Choice was set launch a new product in a couple weeks. We will hold the respective event in memory of my sister." I smiled at my driver while getting in.

I really hope she can return by then. If she doesn't I'll have to sign ownership of Seri's Choice, after that there's no way I can return anything to her without selling the company.

"Miss Yoon, the sample products are this way" my employee led me to the back.

"The paragliding uniforms are out. We will not sell them until I have time to make them better" I pointed them out.