When I was left alone, I grabbed a pillow and muffled my scream on it.

God! I really won't let this opportunity pass!

I fixed my messy hair a bit and grabbed my phone before joinng her in the kitchen where she was busy preparing the foods she ordered.

But before I made it to the kitchen, my eyes passed by the living room. I didn't have time to check it out last night as I was in a hurry, but my eyes widened realizing it now.

She didn't take off my pictures, both with her and the solo ones.

I turned to Lisa when she cleared her throat, she was watching me the whole time.

With face flushed, she nodded on the food's direction as if inviting me to eat already.

I silently dragged the chair beside her so I can sit on it and reached for the plate across us. She must've thought I would sit across her by the surprised look on her face, but as I said earlier, there's no way I'll let this opportunity pass.

And as much as I want to ask her questions, I don't want to risk it yet.

"These looks good, thank you," I smiled sincerely.

"Anything for you bab-" her eyes widened and so was mine with her... slip of tongue? But she quickly brushed it off, "I mean, you had to go out of your way just to take me home from the bar last night. This is the least I could do for you."

Was she really about to call me baby?

And my pictures?

Looks like I'm not the only one who haven't fully moved on yet, am I?

I suddenly felt happy even though I know nothing's for sure. I just needed that tiny hope that she still hasn't moved on.

We both ate in silence for a while until I suddenly got an idea.

"You love their Thai omelets, right?" I asked her while bringing a piece near her mouth with a smile on my face. Just like the old times.

"It's okay, I'm good-"

"Oh come on. I know you love it."

"Jen..." she looks at me with a disapproving look, as if she knows why I'm doing this.

I rolled my eyes playfully and lowered my hand, "What? Sharing the same utensils with me disgusts you now?"

Her brows furrowed as she quickly shook her head, "No, it's not that-"

"Then just take a bite," I lifted my hand again with the fork.

She sighed but didn't argue anymore as she took it in her mouth. I smiled in contentment.

"It's good, right?" I winked at her.

She almost choked so I quickly handed her some water while my hands carress her back soothingly.

"You okay, Lis?" my hands went up to her broad shoulders, sliding them on her shoulder blades sensually.

"Y-Yeah, just... just continue eating," her voice turned a bit raspy with her face more red than before.

I tried not to smile as I settled beside her again.

I continued staring at her as I chew my food slower. I haven't felt this light and carefree after so long, it almost felt foreign to me.

Countless times I've noticed her gulp and stare back down on her food. I wanted to laugh, but fought hard to try not to.

Suddenly, my phone which I placed on the table vibrated, with Jaebeom's name popping up.

He just texted a simple good morning text. I smiled at the perfect timing, but Lisa probably thought of something else with the way I smiled as I watcher her lips press into a hard line.

"So Jaebeom, huh?"

"What about him?" I wiped off my smile so she wouldn't feel as if I'm taunting her.

"I always see him around the campus, looks like you guys have been hanging out a lot?" she asks casually.

"He's cool," I simply replied, and if I didn't know her better, I would've thought she didn't care.

But I know that emotionless look on her face. She wears it whenever she's jealous.

"He's actually funny, you know? Even Irene laughs out loud with his jokes."

"Really?" she didn't seem to be interested while she continued assaulting her food.

"And really, really smart. I've seen some awards on his room-"

Of course I haven't gone to his house yet, and of course I expected to be cut off. I just wanted to see her reaction.

"You've been to his room?" her attention is suddenly all on me with a stern look on her face.

That's it, Lisa. I need you to show me this side of yours.

"Mhmm, I didn't expect him to be a neat freak you know? It's weird-"

She suddenly stood up and turned away from me, "I'll just go pick up the cats from Rosé's-"

"Why are you still keeping my pictures?" I blurted out, making her stop on her track.

Now, it's my turn to stand and walk in front of her.

"I haven't had time.."

"Bullshit," I muttered under my breath, looking her straight in the eyes.

She sighed while staring deeply at me, "Jen, what are you doing?"

The way she stared and blurted out the words made so much depth in her question.

"Were you jealous of Jaebeom?" I answered her with another question.

The side of her lips pulled up, as if what I said was funny.

"Are you serious?"

"Even last night, you mentioned him. Remember?"

"I don't," she stubbornly replies.

"You drunk called me, called me baby, and you even brought up the anniversary-"

"I don't remember."

"You kept mentioning my name while you were asleep-"

"I was drunk!"

"And you told me not to leave you!"

We stared at each other, feeling the intensity between our gazes as we both breathed heavily.

I couldn't fight the swelling of my tears as I blinked them down my cheeks. I couldn't fight the tears caused by the very woman in front of me.

"I can't get over you Lisa," I whispered.

Her eyes softened while her hands cupped both side of my face.

"Jennie..."

"This is all too much," my voice broke as I sobbed softly.

I feel like my heart is being squeezed harshly. It's aching so bad, and I couldn't cover it up or her not to see. It just fucking hurts everywhere.

"It fucking hurts everywhere," I blurted out the phrase out of nowhere.

Her lips frowned even more, but I couldn't tear my eyes off them.

My heart started beating louder as I tiptoed, wrapping my arms on her neck, leaving her arms to drop around my face.

"J-Jen..."

I ignored the doubt in her voice and stares. I just did what my heart told me to do, and it was to lean and press my lips on hers.

And God, it still aches. It hurts so good to finally pour her my love. And it ached even more, the good kind of ache, when she didn't pull back.

Instead, she kissed back after a few while, as if deciding to give in to this little moment of ours that I wish she wouldn't take away now-or else it won't ever stop aching for me anymore.