I walked back into the room and slipped on some high waisted dark blue jeans and a white brallete, along with my brown faux fur slides. I applied my silver bamboo earrings, and I sprayed myself with my Perry Ellis 360 perfume. I actually took this perfume from my mothers house a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to give it back. 

I looked over my appearance in the mirror and when I was satisfied, I grabbed my bag and me and Tyron were out the door.

When me and Ty got to the 2nd floor we went our separate ways, agreeing to meet in the front of Apple Bees when we were finished with everything. I walked to the nail salon and was taken immediately, which was shocking to me being that there were about ten other people in the salon all together. I guess the nail salon workers from the Bahamas aren't as slow as the workers in the U.S, I don't know. 

I decided to get some long stiletto nails with red rhinestones all over each nail, which made my fingers look like if I clapped my hands and said 'There's no place like home' my ass would vanish to Kansas, but I loved it. Tyron gave me $200 for everything, so I just went ahead and got my toes done as well. I always get the same white gel polish, so this time I decided to get a nude gel instead. The color complimented the rose tattoo on my foot very well. 

When I was done with everything I paid the lady who did my nails and feet, before I walked out of the nail shop and began walking down towards Apple Bees. The closer I got to Apple Bees, the more clearly I could see Tyron, and might I add that he looks sexy as hell with his fresh haircut.

"Wow, you clean up well" I said when I finally made it to him, eyeing his hair. His hair was cut down neatly on the sides, his hairline was sharp, and the hair that was on top of his head was braided in about 7 big box braids but it was pulled together into a ponytail. 

He smiled "You do too Brown Sugar. Lemme see your nails" he stated as he took my hand.

I spread my fingers out so that he could get a good look at my hand, and he immediately smiled.

"They're pretty. I just pray that you don't cut yourself when you wipe your ass" he teased, making my mouth pop open in shock. Damn, he's been low key roasting me all day.

I punched him in the arm "Fuck you Anderson, I'm tired of you cracking on me" I snapped, although I couldn't contain myself from laughing. 

He winced "Ow! Come on baby, my arms are still sore from lifting weights earlier" he whined while rubbing the spot on his arm where I just punched. 

"Stop talking shit and you won't get hit" I said before I stuck my tongue out at him and proceeded to walk towards the front door of Apple Bees.

I pulled the door open and stepped inside, but let it slam closed just as Tyron was about to enter in behind me. I couldn't help but grin when I heard Tyron bursting out laughing from behind the glass door as I kept walking straight to the waitress that was behind the stand. 

"You're petty as hell Jones" he chuckled as I heard him open the door and walk inside.

I smirked "Table for two please" I said to the waitress, keeping my back towards Tyron.

"Right this way" the waitress said as she took out two menus and began walking away. Me and Tyron followed behind her.

We walked over to a table that was set up near the bar, and me and Tyron sat down across from each other. We ordered the Boneless BBQ wings with Ranch sauce for me, and nasty ass Blue Cheese sauce for Tyron for our Appetizer. I then ordered the Maple Glazed Salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and string beans and a Kiwi Melon Sangarita. Tyron ordered the BBQ baby back ribs with the garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli, along with a Sirloin Steak steak on the side and a frozen Bahama Mama drink. Might I say, I'm not a big fan of fish but I love me some Salmon.