"No... you don't have to apologies often child without a father behaves like this. It nothing new." Varun mom's eyes at Siddharth mom and moves from there.

Siddharth grandfather moves towards Siddharth and holds his both shoulder tightly looking at him in anger. "Why you punch him? Is what your mother did not enough that now you too want to defame our name? I am asking you something, why?" He is fuming in anger and seeing this Siddharth to shout been angry.

"Because he called me illegitimate. How can he call me something like that?" He shouts out loudly shocking all of them. His mom is too shock to even react, he looks at his grandfather who is staring at him with a shock. "What wrong I did? If someone call you illegitimate what will you do?" He asks him for which he receives a slap from his mother.

He looks at his mom been shock as she never has slapped him ever. He looks at her with teary eyes and she is just looking at him been angry. How can he say thing like that to his grandfather. "How you said something like this to your Dadu? Say sorry to him, I said say sorry." His mom is shouting on him but he nodes in a negative manner.

"Why should I say sorry? When instead of asking Varun to say sorry he himself ask sorry to his mother. When Varun has did no mistake then what's my fault?" Siddharth asks an innocent question, he has no idea that why Varun is not told anything for calling him something like that while he is receiving scolding over here.

"Because whatever Varun said is not wrong, you're illegitimate. Did you get it?" Though she has been shouting in anger but her eyes have been moist due to the pain she has been feeling telling her own son, his identity. That is something huge for a mother to do.

"No...it can't be true. You said that my father has gone for an important work and he will come soon. You both have been married here, like shown in movies. You said this thing to me then how come? No, you're angry on me, right? That I punch Varun," he pinches his throat. "I promise you mom I won't ever punch anyone but please tell it is a lie, please." Siddharth says staring at his mother with teary eyes.

She slowly moves towards him and caress his face softly, "it is true beta I am not married to your father. Your father won't ever come back to us, never." She says herself kneeling down and crying after telling the biggest truth of his son life.

She is crying miserably those tears which from so many years she has been hiding from his son from the fear that he might ask her reason behind it. Today she is letting it go as the entire truth is in front of him. He looks at her mother crying for the very first time, for him his mom as been everything. He can't see her like that. He moves towards her and wipes her tears.

"Why are you crying mom that I won't get father in my life? When I have you then I don't want anyone in my life, you're enough for me." Saying so he hugs him and promise himself that from that day he won't ever bring that topic up which makes his mom to cry so much.

##

"From that day I never asked about my dad to her. I didn't want to see that pain in her eyes but society didn't stop asking about my identity and taunting me for the same. Seeing the face of cruel society and the way they use your weakness I had started masking my feelings before them. They used to taunt me calling with names, trying to break me and the only option left with me was to build a wall around myself. Not allowing anyone to enter there instead of my own mom, only with her I used to laugh, tease her, cry with her. Be human around her or I used to be a robot for the world who used to call me rude, arrogant and what not." Siddharth says his eyes moist but he is not allowing to flow it down. Shehnaaz moves her hand from his hand to his cheek and the moment she touch him those tears makes their way from his eyes down to his cheek.