/92./

CAMILLE

CAMILLE

I was back in America.

Here in Colorado.

I grabbed my bags from Curt, one of my brother's close guards, and walked with him towards the exit of the airport. I was silent as I looked around the airport and I could feel the uneasiness rubbing off of Curt. Though I had other guards with me, Carter gave Curt specific orders and to be aware at all times. It was twenty guards including Curt that would be with me at all times unless told otherwise.

"Miss Camille?" A voice called out just as we walked out the airport. I turned to look and see a tall man with a business suit. He was thin but he looked like he could chance a win with one of the guards.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Buller has given me instructions upon your arrival." He says, not bothering to mention his name. He pulls a huge bag from behind him and holds it up to me. "I was to give you this and this." He also holds up a brown envelope. "That is all."

I didn't have the chance to grab it do to Curt's swift speed of taking the objects from his hand. He looks in the bag and his brows furrowed together, confusion conjuring his face.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looks up at me. "It's a dress." He answers and hands me the bag.

I peek inside and saw a glimpse of the blue dress with a smooth design. I look up at the man that Ace sent to give me this. He shrugs at my confusion. I reach over and grabbed the envelope. I handed the bag with the dress to Curt then opened up the envelope. It was a paragraph with an address and a time that was set about two hours from now.

Angel to the eye, here's this dress that you shall wear to an auction I am expected to be at. You are my date if you hadn't figured. I shall see your lovely face at the written address and please, by all means, bring your puppy dogs to protect you.

I scoffed and folded the paper back up before looking up at the man. "Thank. You can inform your boss that I have received his gift. Curt, can we?" I say, motioning to the rental SUV's.

Without hesitation, we walked to the car and he opened up the back seat while another guard put my bags in the trunk. I slid inside and two guards sat on each side of me and a guard sat in the passenger seat and Curt in the driver seat. He started up the car and drove off towards the hotel.

I exhaled a breath and stayed silent as he drove down the late night streets.

***

TIANA

I took in a breath. I am nervous even though I should not be. But I am. They were here. The evil that are my family by blood with the addition of my no good ex.

Carter was by my side, waiting patiently for me to give the go head. I inhaled then exhaled before nodding my head. His hand intertwined with mine tighter and he nods to the guards outside the door. They push open the door and we walked in and they came into sight.