/85./

CARTER- Few weeks later

"What?" I snapped through the line.

"I'm sorry, Boss. The kid is still a trainee." Brian responds carefully.

My eyes closed and I rubbed a frustrated hand down my face. Riena was gone and it was all thanks to the trainee who was never supposed to be on watch.

"I don't give a fvck, Brian. Find that bitch." I growled and ended the call, slamming my phone on the desk in the hotel room.

Low murmurs filled my ears as well as the sheets shifting. My eyes traveled to her small figure as she slept. She looked so peaceful and all these nutcases want to ruin it. My father has yet to make a move and I have my eyes and ears all over and I make sure she is guarded no matter how she feels.

She's officially hit three months or pregnancy now and her stomach is formed into a healthy baby bump. It made her look even more sexy to my eyes.

She was excited and she couldn't wait for our son or daughter to get here.

For me, I'm scared as shît. I'm going to do everything in my power to be a good father to the babe but I feel I might be shît. Deep down, Tiana wouldn't let me be a terrible father. I knew that for sure and it was amusing to me that her mother instincts are kicking in fast.

I exhaled a breath and just stared at her. With all the shît that's going on, I feel that college should have been on hold for now. It's been a few weeks since the break in and I can't let us stay in the hotel forever and I'm not buying another house. Tiana had a few options on education and online might be the best. I have to travel back to Italy to check on a few things and to Florida in a few days and I didn't tell her yet.

I don't want her to worry about anything but our child and her education. A few thousands of dollars might be lost but it's easy make up for what I do.

The only problem is whether Tiana would do it.

****
"Have a good day." Tiana says then kisses my lips.

"I'll see you later." I respond, kissing her back.

I nod to Rick and He nods back and escorts Tiana out the room. Not even a moment later did my darling sister knock on the door.

"Ready?" She queried.

I nod, grabbing my pistol off the dresser and slipping it in the frontal of my pants and pulled down my sweater.

We take the SUV and Camille typed in the directions into the gps and we were on our way, driving down the road in a comfortable silence. About an hour later, I pulled into a café place and found an empty parking space.

I looked to Camille and she wore a look of hesitation.

"Relax. The sooner we talk the shît out, the faster he's out of our lives." I said hopeful.