TWENTY SEVEN

HARRY

Harry had gone out the night before, and he woke up with a hell of a hangover.

But he deserved it, he had had way to much to drink.

And so, he spent the entire morning with a headache and a dry mouth, despite all the water he drank, but thankfully around lunch time he started feeling a lot better.

But he still decided to have a nap after lunch, between work, partying and going to see Leah as much as he could, he was sleeping a lot less than he normally did.

But he was woken up from his nap when his phone rang, so he reached for it still feeling sleep, and saw Louis' name on the screen, which made him more alert.

"Louis?" Harry picked up.

"Did I wake you up? You sound sleepy" Louis said.

"I was napping, but it's fine" Harry replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll call you later".

"No, no, it's alright, I'm awake now, what's going on? Is Leah okay?" Harry asked.

"Yes, she's great" Louis answered "I was just calling because we went out for a walk, and we're close to your flat, and I thought maybe you would want to see Leah?".

"Uhm... yeah, sure, come over" Harry agreed.

"Okay, great, bye" Louis said fast, and ended the call.

Harry left the phone aside, and after he stretched, he got up from the bed, and was going to make it, when the doorbell rang.

So Harry went to the door, and opened it, finding Louis there with a stroller, where Leah was.

"That was fast" Harry commented "Come in".

"Yeah, I was already downstairs when I called you" Louis explained.

"Did you walk all the way from your flat?" Harry frowned.

"Yeah" Louis answered "It's not that far, just a 50 minute walk, and Leah really likes walks in the stroller".

"Does she?" Harry smiled at her, and she was awake, so he took her out from the stroller "Hi, baby".

"She actually was the one who wanted to see you, she wanted to show you something" Louis explained.

"What do you mean?" Harry chuckled, thinking Louis was being silly.

"Leah, show daddy what you've doing all morning" Louis said coming up to them, and he stroked Leah's cheek "Come on, show him".

"She's not doing anything" Harry pointed out.

Because Leah was just looking at Harry with her eyes very wide, like she always did.

"Just a second" Louis said, and went back to the stroller.

Harry watched him as he grabbed a little plush unicorn from the baby bag, and he came back to them.

"Look, Leah" Louis said showing it to the baby, and then he made a ridiculous voice "Hi, Leah, I'm your friend the unicorn".

"That's so creepy, Louis" Harry laughed.

"She doesn't think it's creepy" Louis answered.

That's when Harry looked at a Leah again, and he saw her smiling, her little dimples showing.

"Leah, you're smiling" Harry smiled too "Look how pretty you are".

"I know, she kills me with those dimples" Louis added.