neighbor's dog

warnings: duke appreciation!, early before covid quarantine, switch of pov, masturbation (f + m) oral receiving (f), protected sex, bit of dirty talk, use of the nickname "babygirl"

chapter summary: your neighbors dog has once again ruined your flower garden outside, confronting him but only for him to make it up to you by having lunch or something more?

song: waste the night by
five seconds of summer

greedy by
ariana grande

like that by
doja cat. ft gucci mane
—————————————————

drying the dishes, reaching up to the cabinet, putting it down on top of each other as it makes another " clink " sound.

you have had a hard day, keeping up with the new of the tragedy that has been going on lately, trying to stay safe and cautious of your surroundings of places that are safe to go shopping for groceries when needed. on top of that keeping up with your college online classes, teachers piling up work after work after work due in a short period of time. its never enough.

you ran your hands through your hair in frustration then sliding it down to your face to cover it. you breathed in and told yourself "it's going to be okay"

as you were taking this moment to yourself, you heard a weird huffing noise outside your house but choose to ignore it, thinking it's your imagination until it comes back again within seconds.

your eyebrows creased together wondering what it could be but then coming to your senses, the neighbor's dog, again.

you walked through your living room to make it to the front door to open it to see a small black and white corgi-mix dog in your garden digging up the flowers you have replaced for the 5th time this month but not just this month, for the past few years this has been happening.

this all started when my neighbor, calum hood, decided to get a dog. all was well until he got one, don't get me wrong. the dog is adorable, yes but his stupid owner doesn't know how to put a leash on him like what's the whole point of getting a dog if you aren't going to take responsibility.

you whispered "duke, come here boy" as you bent down so your knees are crouching on the ground and pat your lap, "come here"

duke came running towards you, jumping onto you lap. his little back paws on your thighs and his front on your shoulders so he had the stability to stand up. you smiled at how cute he was as he gave you a licks on your face but then you remember you have to deal with your idiot neighbor.

you huffed in annoyance as you took duke in your arms, walking towards the hood residents.
hand coming into contact with the brown wooden door, knocking three times. you turned to see duke then back to the door as you heard footsteps coming closer.

the door opened, you gulped as you see a messy curly blonde hair boy looks like he hasn't slept in days as your eyes rake down you noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt just his sliver chains around his neck. you can see his tattoos on his stomach usually in the past you only saw the ones on his up his arm but never had thought on his stomach. for your eyes kept going lower when you know they shouldn't but you couldn't help yourself, his v-line showed as his gray sweatpants hanged loose on his hips barely holding on. his calvin klein was visible to see because of this situation but then reality kicked in and what the sole purpose of you being here.