Chapter 16 - Eye Contact

Callie's POV

I began to get slightly annoyed with my mate. She wasn't doing what I was asking her to do, she wasn't making eye contact with me at all. I then took off my robe, quickly deciding to get into the hot tub with her, trying to get some attention. She wasn't doing fuck all. 

"Come on, Esthie..." I began to purr at her, sitting down next to her. I placed my hand against her inner thigh, looking at her until I noticed that she had her eyes closed. How cute. Looks like I have to do this the hard way. Bite her. 

So, I wrapped my arms around her before easily lifting her up and placed her onto my lap. I looked at her for a few seconds to get confirmation that she still had her eyes closed. I leaned in to her neck before I gave the surface of the perfect skin a kiss. "I am not opening my eyes for you. Not after what happened last time." she told me. 

"Mine." I said, before I sank my fangs into her neck. I felt her back arch at the feeling that I was giving her, which was some easy pleasure. Then, I finally heard her begin to moan directly into my ear which made me moan back. She was too cute. I loved her so much...

A minute later, I pulled away to see if her eyes were open and they were. Just what I wanted her to do. She was in my trance now too, I could feel it coming from her. 

"Are you going to make me yours now?" she then asked me. Her stunning, captivating eyes staring at me, making me grin. "Yes, I will. Right now..." I whispered seductively into her ear before I sank my fangs back into her, finally marking her at last. I heard her moan again but much louder which made my ear hurt, but bloody hell...it sounded good. 

"I fucking missed you so much. I was so lonely without you." Esther finally confessed her love for me during this moment together. I hummed softly against her neck, before pulling away. "I missed you too. I got so much planned for you. Let's go home and celebrate our mating the best way possible..." I began to tell her before she cut me off by pressing her lips against mine, then her tongue came into my mouth, sending me on a ride of lust for Esther. 

// Hmm....