Chapter 7 - Mistress...?

Esther's POV

Whoa. Why was I suddenly submissive to her? It was like she knew how to get into my head...that's not good. We were staring at each other for a couple of seconds before she left the room to do something else. Hopefully to give me some space. I got mixed feelings about her, which made me question my sexuality. I don't know what to think anymore. 

My stomach then alerted me by growling hungrily. I was starving for some delicious food. I wiped my tired eyes before I got off the bed, stretching my arms a little as they were feeling a bit stiff from my fight with her. A hour later, I felt so much more better. My body didn't feel as stiff anymore, which was great. I was sitting on the couch, looking through some movies to watch so that I could waste my time as I was bored, before I noticed some red light coming through the curtains. What? 

I placed the movie selection to one side before I stood up and walked over to it. I opened the curtains to reveal a red moon which kind of looked like mars but...far more creepier. And it was so much redder and bloodier...

"Isn't it beautiful?" I heard Callie ask me, which made me turn around to look behind me. She wasn't there. I am not playing a game of hide and seek with her. That was for little kids.

"Come on. Let's play a game of hide and seek." 

It was like she knew what I was thinking! 

"I know where you are and I am not obeying you, 'Mistress'." I said loud enough for her to hear me. I was waiting for her to reply, but there wasn't any. Good. But, just about I was to sit back down on the couch, she continued to talk to me. 

"That's a shame. I don't want to punish you on the blood moon. I want to give pleasure, we haven't had our kiss yet. Trust me, a vampire's kiss will make you feel all sorts of stuff." 

I let out a small growl before I decided to go upstairs to have a good speaking to with her. I am not in the mood for this shit. 

I walked directly into the bedroom to see her wearing a black robe. What was with vampires and black robes? She was looking at the blood moon, her back was facing me. This was terrifying. Okay, time to leave...

"I can feel your adorable heart beating in your chest," she began to tell me as she turned around, "There is no need to be scared of me." Her eyes then started to glow, making her giggle at my face expression. Then, the door slammed behind me, causing me to jump. 

"Lay on the bed." she then ordered me. Just like a horror movie, I obeyed her command. 

// Not sure why this book hasn't been getting much views...am I doing something wrong?