Chapter 8 - A Vampire Kiss

Esther's POV

"I like it when you are submissive. It really suits you." Callie purred at me, before she started to walk towards the bed, taking off her robe in front of me. My eyes widened, her body was beautiful, made by a goddess. I watched the robe slide down her shoulders, piling up down at the floor. I began to shake my head at her, but that doesn't seem to do anything. She then placed her hands onto the bed, before bringing herself up onto it. Okay, Esther. This is your chance to run away from her, even though it won't do myself much good...

I watched her bring her long hand towards my face, but before she could even touch me, I quickly got up, opened the door and ran out of the room like a mouse. 

"What's wrong, Esthie? Come back!" I heard Callie call after me. For some weird reason, she wasn't chasing me. This was a good sign, at least to me. I ran downstairs, looking for somewhere to hide, nothing. So, I ran around the house before I realised that there was a small room just hidden at the back of the living room under the awful stairs. I put my hand on the door handle, hoping that it would open and YES! It opened! I then quickly got in the room, closing and locking the door behind me. 

It was a tiny bit dark in here...but I could still see the red light from the blood moon. So this wasn't as dark that I thought it would be. I sat down on the hard, freezing surface, scooting myself at the back of the wall, hoping that she wouldn't find me. 

A few minutes later, I was trying to listen out for any noise or sounds, keeping dead quiet. I was getting a little bit hot, so I took off my dark blue jumper. I pressed my legs against my chest, my heart pounding. 

"What's that wonderful smell?" I suddenly heard Callie ask herself, literally just outside the door. My eyes widened as I watched the door handle being pushed down. "Oh, the door is locked..." she said loud enough for me to hear. Keep your breathing under control, Esther. Then, I watched the lock turn just below the door handle, and click...

"I'm so dead..." I whispered to myself as I watched the door open. I couldn't tell if she was proud of me or angry with me for hiding from her. 

"You are clever, but not clever enough. Hiding from a gorgeous, stunning vampire like me..." she started to say as she walked straight to me, "It can do you no good..." I said to her, finishing off her sentence. "Correct. Your prize is to have a nice, little vampire kiss from me." she told me in a happy tone before she sat down in front of me. 

"Before I give you the pleasure that you always wanted, was there a lesson that you have learnt?" she asked me. "I never wanted your dirty pleasure." I replied. 

"Wrong answer, Esthie." she said before she leaned in towards my face, pressing her incredibly soft lips against my red hot cheek. Then, she did the same to the other cheek before giving some small kisses on my lips, trying to convince me to kiss her back. Every time she kissed me on my lips, I started to find myself lost in her touch. She was so fucking gentle...her lips I wanted more of. 

Finally, I sank into her touch, bringing her close as possible to me. I wanted her...all this time...I wanted her. "What's the vampire kiss?" I asked her while she continued to kiss me. Then, I felt a small pinch of her fangs go into my bottom lip, making me gasp slightly. 

Oh...that's the vampire kiss.