Chapter 9 - Taste Of Blood

Esther's POV

I remember that time where she first bit me, she told me that she wasn't going to drink from me. Well...it was happening today. I watched her eyes go a bit of a darker red, which made me widen my eyes at her before she let out a moan at the taste of my blood. She wasn't kissing me anymore, she was just sucking on my bleeding lip. 

Then, she pulled away a few seconds later. "Do I taste good?" I asked her. "Good? You taste amazing." she replied before she started to stare at my neck. "Delicious...I must have more..." she purred at me. Then within a single second, she took me back to the bedroom. I watched her kiss my chest, undoing my bra. She then threw it to one side before she sank her fangs into my breast, making me gasp out loud. 

"Not there, Mistress!" I told her, which made her pull her fangs out straight away. "I am really sorry, Esthie. How about here?" she asked me, going down to my legs. She began to pull down my jeans, exposing more of my skin. She then pressed a kiss on my left thigh, making me let out a moan. "This looks good to me!" she said cheerfully before feeling her bite into me again. What was wrong with her? 

A few minutes later, I had at least a five bite marks on my body. She was really having a good taste of my blood now, which wasn't good at all for me. I finally felt her pull away again, seeing that her mouth and chin was covered in it. "How are you feeling, beautiful?" she asked me, tilting her head to the side a little. "Weak. You bit me several times." I replied. Then, I watched her bite her own wrist before she started to climb over me once again. 

I immediately started to move my tired body away, dragging it against the bed. "My blood will heal you. I am not planning to turn you yet." she said to me. Fine...if I have to. I grabbed her wrist softly before I pressed my lips against her wound, drinking from it. I started to feel better, but extremely exhausted. Maybe because the blood moon was going down...

Callie pulled her wrist away, before she looked over to the window. I was right, the blood moon was setting. "I survived it!" I cheered to myself before Callie looked down at me. "That's a shame. We were just getting into it." she said to me. Wait, hold on a second...

"W...When is the next one?" I asked her. "That is for you to find out. Now, go to sleep." she ordered me. 

Callie's POV 

I watched her eyes close as she fell into a deep sleep. If she shouldn't have ran away from me, we would get more done. I haven't marked her or done anything 'special' to her. Her blood tasted so...heavenly. I did lose some control over myself, but it was worth it. I laid down beside her, watching her chest go up and down softly. 

I cannot stop thinking about the room that she tried to hide herself in. Since when was that in my house? This little one was very clever, but not really clever enough. She thinks that she was going to die on the blood moon, well she was very wrong about that. I gently moved my fingers down her naked chest, before I placed my head on her shoulder. The weather was going to be cloudy today anyway, so I didn't bother to close the curtains. 

Instead, I just let my eyes close, letting my deep thoughts about her consume me.