Chapter 15 "Healing"

LEVI'S POV
I tensed slightly and gave him a puzzled look. "Why?" He sighed and raised the blanket to reveal a long gash, the wound now open and blood oozing from it. My eyes widened and I nodded, picking Eren up. Armin and Mikasa ran out followed my Erwin, Hanji and I. I laid Eren in the back of my car and Erwin, Hanji, Armin, and Mikasa got in the other. I drove quickly, hoping it wasn't too late.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SCHOOL! EVERYONE HATES IT!)

It took us minutes to get to our destination and I ran in, carrying Eren. He showed no response to anything that was being done. They rushed him away from me, leaving me standing alone. Hanji and Erwin came in moments later with Armin and Mikasa. They sat beside me as I waited for any news. I was scared, I didn't want to loose him again. 'Please keep him safe. I just got him back...' I held my knees to my chest, silent tears falling.

EREN'S POV
'I'm in darkness again... Nothing but darkness... Who am I? Where do I belong? I don't remember...' I could hear shuffling around me and voices, but I didn't know what they were saying. I felt myself being moved and poked and covered in something wet and heavy. I had no idea what was going on around me and that scared me. After what seemed like years, I forced my eyes open to see I was in an all white room. I let out a whimper when I didn't see Levi or anyone for that matter. 'No...no please. Not this again...I don't wanna go back there!' I started to whimper louder and my fear drove me to stand up. I saw a needle in my leg and I yanked it out quickly and I ran toward the door. I pushed it open with my head and darted toward the other one, my feet slipping and making me run into things. Tables and other various objects crashed around me and I soon saw some people coming toward me. I didn't know who they were and I put my tail between my legs before running into what I thought was the way out, I was wrong. When I got into the other room it was full of more people and other dogs. I stopped and looked around scared before darting into a corner. I saw someone come toward me with something in their hand. I tensed and started to growl, my teeth bared in a snarl. 'Stay away from me!' I had no idea what I was doing. The man held the object directly at me and I growled more, seeing a gun. (It's not really. His mind is just playing tricks on him.) I didn't want to be shot again. Just as I was about to attack, I felt arms around around me and a familiar scent fill my nose. 'Levi...'

LEVI'S POV
I heard loud noises coming from the back of the office and then yelling, plus a whimper. "What the hell is going on back there?" I said looking to Erwin who simply sighed and went back to stroking a sleeping Hanji's hair. I sighed and looked down, pain filling my heart again. This pain was quickly forgotten when I saw a familiar German Shepard come running through the door. His eyes were wide and scared, his sides heaving with every breath. His paws slipped out from under him as he ran across the hard wood floor. 'He's scared out of his mind!' I looked to Erwin who seemed equally surprised and relieved. I watched for a moment as one of the doctors came forward with small bottle and syringe. 'Tranquilizer...' I thought simply. I thought they had the situation under control but I was wrong. Erens mood changed and he began to growl furiously. I had never seen him this angry before and it scared me. I watched as his body tensed, I knew that motion. 'He's about to attack! I can't let him!' I jumped up and grabbed him, pulling him close to me. "Calm down Eren...it's ok..." I watched the snarl became a frown and then went back to snarl. His emotions were all out of whack and they seemed to be fighting with one another. The snarl soon died off and I felt him lean into me before shutting his eyes and curling up. 'I'm sorry Eren... I have to keep you safe...' I thought as I picked him up and the doctors brought us into the back.

(THIS IS PROBABLY KINDA SHORT BUT EH. THERE WAS NO MOTIVATION REALLY! SO SORRY GUYS!)