Shaking his head and sending his hair flying, he opened those yearned for messages. Tine scrolled past the picture of his underwear, stifling a chuckle, his round eyes eagerly skimming over the next text.

wat_expo:

going to piCKK them up?

😠

you can keep the shirt

Smiling ruefully at this, he felt his heart flutter. Tine reclined awkwardly on the toilet, drinking in this sweet feeling of fondness in this unexpected place. Sarawat was just being so, so himself.

Tine felt a pang in his gut suddenly, his thoughts straying to the night before. Had he really just rushed off without abandon like that? Shit. Tine rubbed at his temple, annoyed at himself, guilt eating at him. Rationally, he understood that he had acted less than gallant but at the same time he had not been able to think straight in that moment (pfft straight). It felt as if his whole being had been controlled by an alien power, setting Tine on autopilot.

It was a miracle that Sarawat was still trying to contact him. Tine bit his lip, cradling the phone in his fair hands, thinking.

A knock on the stall door startled Tine and he dropped the device on the tiles of the bathroom floor. What now?

"Tine, are you in there? What's taking you so long?"

Fucking Mil would not leave him alone.

<<<REWIND

Tine was edging closer and closer to him on the couch, his sweet cent filling Sarawat's senses. Any closer and he would soon sit in the musician's lap. Sarawat had a hard time pretending to focus on whatever he was scrolling through on his phone. His thoughts were both present and at the same time miles away. A muddled feeling pulled at his lips.

Tine had wanted to talk about something, Sarawat had his hunches about what, but they had gotten off track rather quickly. And how could they not? Just being so close to Tine drove Sarawat mad with desire. He had not been this close to Tine in years, if ever, as there had never been any previous indications of Tine being physically attracted to Sarawat. He would take whatever he could get, talk or no talk. Afraid that whatever Tine wanted to talk about would only rip them apart.

Handing his phone over to Tine, Sarawat turned his head, inclining it to look at the other man. Observing his somewhat bashful actions. It was his second time meeting the other man after years apart and it already felt like home. The other scrolled through an online menu of food choices at some restaurant, seemingly unaware of the buzzing energy next to him.

Annoying.

Sarawat would rather eat Tine instead.

Not wasting any time, he ducked his head to catch those pink lips in a kiss, surprising Tine. He had learned his lesson of not narrating his actions, lest he wanted his partner to get all noncompliant because of embarrassment.

Tine stilled for a millisecond, the phone clattering to the floor somewhere below the couch, his pointy chin angled to receive the peck. But then he reclined back on the couch, spreading his long legs and eagerly reeling Sarawat in with strong hands around his neck, making the gold necklace at the musician's nape dig into his skin. Sarawat's breath hitched, the sting of pain felt oddly arousing.

Egged on, he grabbed Tine's waist possessively with his calloused hands and squeezed. His thumbs pressed down on Tine's hipbones, making him moan, opening his soft mouth wider and letting Sarawat taste him deeper, their tongues colliding and gliding over each other. Hot breaths mingled between them.