"Well, I liked you being naked more too, but I must admit that my shirt looks good on you," I said and joined her by the table. 
I knew that she liked to drink coffee in the morning, so I poured her a cup of hot beverage. 

"What doesn't look good on me?" she said it as a matter of fact. When did she become so sassy? And sexy? And seductive? 

We teased each other some more before she announced that she has to go. 

"Yes, Jennie unnie, I'll come in twenty minutes, thank you for informing me," she hunged up and looked at me with her big, loving eyes. 

"I have to go, we have a practise," she said, "I have to call my manager to come and pick me up. Can you tell me the name of this street?" she continued and took her phone out again. 

"I'll drive you, baby," I said and made my way towards her. 

"You will?" I could feel her warm breath on my skin. 

"But I want you to change what you are wearing; I can't risk someone seeing my girl dressed like this. This view is only limited to me," I said slowly and put my hands on her cheeks. 

"I don't have anything else to wear. A you might not remember, you "accidently" destroyed my dress," she said and rolled her eyes. 

"I'll find something suitable for you," I assured her and kissed her forehead before heading towards the big walk in closet. 

"Wow, thank you, Kookie, I love this outfit," she said while looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

"I knew you would," I said and nudged my nose against her neck. 

"Ya! Don't get too intimate with me now, I have to go," she said and laughed a little.

"I know, but I have to take every opportunity to be close to you," I whispered in her ear and I could see how she tensed. 

"Let's go, I'll be late," she said, her voice evidently shaking. 

Oh, so the whispers were her weakness. 

"Take care, baby," I said and winked at her. 
I parked a street away from her company, not because someone from her company might see us, but I feared that some fans would spot us or even worse - some media outlet. What we needed the least now was having our pictures taken by Dispatch. 

"I will," she said and blow me a kiss. 

Just then I noticed EXO poster on the wall across us and I remembered seeing her with Sehun the night before. 
It seemed like they became friends while we weren't together as I don't remember her ever mentioning him before. 

I gently gripped on her elbow and pulled her back into the car, even though she was already with one foot out. 

"What?" she asked, her voice was now a bit annoyed. 
I knew that she had to hurry to be at practise in the right time but I couldn't let her go after being reminded of a particular member of a boy group that she hanged out with yesterday. 

"Sehun, explain," I said sternly. 

"Oh, right," she breathed out, looking around, trying to avoid any eye contact. 

Did she have any kind of deeper relationship with him while being away from me? 
I could feel my blood boiling in jealousy. Did I by any chance have to fear his presence in our relationship? My gaze never left her, even though she tried to avoid me. What happened between them? 

I was dying to know - and by that, I meant dying in anger and jealousy. 

---------------

How about a quick update? keke