Chapter XXII

After a couple of hours, we arrived in the airport in Berlin. Tony told me that apart from Sam and Clint, Wanda was with them. I also met a kid from Queens, Peter Parker. He seemed to be quite the fan of the Avengers and especially Tony. I was surprised that he even knew me. We walked into out of the quinjet and waited. After some time, Steve along with his teem appeared.

"WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED THAT YOUR STUPID FRIEND IS WITH THEM..."

"Come on Daemon, don't be such an a$$hole." I said smiling.

"WHATEVER. WILL YOU GO ALL OUT?"

"Well, Tony said to go easy on them. But it depends on how much they hit me." I said as I walked behind Tony.

"You can still walk away from this Just hand him over and sign" He said and pointed at James Barnes.

"You know I can't do this." Steve said.

"Alright then. Underoos!" He said and Peter jumped and took Steve's shield with his web.

"Now Lang!" I heard Steve saying.

"PETER THROW THE SHIELD AWAY!" I yelled as I turned around but it was too late. Scott grew back to himself and kicked Peter grabbing the shield and giving it back to Steve.

"What (Y/N) you're here too? And with them?!" Scott said surprised as he noticed me.

"Long story." I said. Then I saw T'Challa run towards Barnes and Sam.

"I'm going for Wanda. Enhanced versus demon. Seems fair to me." I said as I run towards Wanda. However, as I approached her Clint shoot and arrow at me that exploded in front of me.

"Thanks for the tip. About Lang." He said and got in front of me.

"No problem. Was he happy?" I asked.

"Yeah. So, I have to stop you. Can't let you get near Wanda." He said as he turned his bow into a quarterstaff. I took out my blades and we both attacked. I missed his head by inches with my right sword while I blocked his quarterstaff with my left one. By using the speed I had gained during our combat, I was able to kick him on the head making him stumble back and losing his balance. I seized the chance and attacked him, but I felt an invisible force grabbing me and throwing me on a plane. I groaned as got up and saw Wanda. "Let's do this." I said as I placed my swords back into their cases.

"You have to let us go through with this." She said. "You are my friend and I don't want to fight you." She said as she approached me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to. I can't let Steve walk away like this. He got Clint into that. We all thought he retired. And he got you in too." I said and felt my fists heating up. Soon they were engulfed in flames.

"So be it then." She said lifting a car and throwing it at me. I instantly engulfed my feet with fire increasing my speed and dodged the flying cars that were coming one after another. Then I saw Tony flying towards me blasting the area around Wanda making her stumble back and fall to the ground. However, one of the blasters hit the front wheel of the plane that she was under, so it fell and was about to crush her when caught it and lifted it before it crushed her.

"Out, now!" I said and she got away from the plane. Tony stopped moving and soon Clint shoot an arrow at him.

"I thought we were supposed to catch them, not kill them." I said as Wanda lifted the plane and threw it at the immobilized Tony.

"DAEMON!" I yelled and a pair of wings grew on my back. I flew to him and managed to get him away before the plane hit him.

"Thanks" He said.