Chapter II

(Y/N) POV
It's now eleven o'clock and I just said goodnight to my grandpa. I walked into my room and took out my bag. In there I put a photo of me with my parents from our trip to Paris, a flashlight and a set of clothes. Then I hid it under my bed. Soon he came into my room, sat near me, kissed my forhead and took my hand into his.

"I know you feel sad about your parents death. Grief is something everyone experiences at least once in their lives because the more you care about someone, the more you lose when they go away. But that's exactly why we keep on caring for each other. Because it is worth the price. Do not worry about them. My son knew what he was getting himself into. I'm sure he is happy where he is, for you are alive and well. Do not forget, I love you a lot (Y/N). My James and Stephanie loved you too. They will always be with you... In here. " he said and pointed first at his heart and then at mine.

"Now you should get some rest." He added, got up and headed to the door.

"I love you." I told him. He smiled and then left.
I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand, 11:30. Just a little more.....

~Time Skip~

I opened the front door and headed to our hideout there, I found Sam, Damien and Adam waiting for me.

"I hope you are ready for it." Damien said and I nodded.

(A/N:The following is based on the ceremony that Edward and Alphonse Elric did to bring back to life their mother in Fullmetal Alchemist. If you don't feel comfortable reading the process you might as well skip a few paragraphs until you see another «A/N»)

"Alright then." He said. Damien had come earlier to prepare the room. He had draw a symbol in a piece of paper and he told me to pinch my finger so that I would draw this symbol to the floor with my blood. The he told me to place the photo in the center  and read some words. Lastly he told me that they had to be outside.

A few minutes later everything was ready. I kissed the photo and placed it in the middle. Then I started reading everything that Damien wrote in the paper.
As I got to the last 4 lyrics I started getting nervous.

What if this thing works? How would I explain everything to my grandpa? Only one way to find out I guess...

"•I (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) summon the king of demons, ruler of the Underworld
•The fire creator Daemon
• I command him to bring back James (L/N) and Stephanie (L/N).
•No matter the price I have to pay..."

Upon finishing, the fire on the candles started flickering and the blood I used to drow the symbol on the floor started moving towards the center taking the form of a huge monster. Then, the flames of the candles flew to the center and covered the blood. As it drained the figure took it's final form. I was petrified at its looks but this was my only shot to bring my parents back.

(A/N): You can read again now)