Chapter XIII

(A/N: This is going to be a little big. But I don't want to spend more than five chapters in Captain America: Winter Soldier or any other movie unless I have to or I add some scenes of my own.)

After a few minutes I got another text from Natasha. It was about changing the meeting place, from the X Cafe to the parking lot of a company building.

Soon enough Natasha, Steve and Sam approached me holding the same bald guy with glasses that I saw when I went to S.H.I.E.L.D.

"You missed all the fun" she said and smirked as some pushed the guy in the back seat.

"I'm sure I did." I said and smiled as well. Then Steve and Sam got in too.

"Where to Captain?" I said as I drove off.

"Triskelion." He said and I nodded.

Twenty minutes later we were on the highway. That bald guy wouldn't shut up about but the way he spoke it was like he feared something. He also kept mumbling the same sentence again and again:

"He's gonna kill me"

All of a sudden we heard a loud *thud* and we realised that someone had jumped on the roof of my car. The window to the back seat was open and we saw a hand passing through there, taking the bald guy and throwing him in front of a truck that was coming the other way killing him instantly.

Not only that but then he passed his hand through the roof of the car making a huge hole.

"What the hell!" I said making an abrupt swerve trying to throw the guy of the car. But he was still there. Natasha moved to the front seats and tried to catch her gun though it slipped from her hands and fell under the co-driver's seat.

"Everyone hold tight!" I said and hit the breaks throwing the guy in front of us. I then slammed on the gas petal and hit the guy who had just got up. Natasha and I froze when we saw him.

The guy was brown hair and wore a mask that covered almost all of his face. He also had a metal arm with a red star on it.

"Shit!" Natasha said as she finally caught the gun and started shooting at him breaking my windshield.

However that didn't stop him. I reversed the car in attempt to escape, but he managed to get on top of the car. I quickly swifted the gearshift and hit the gas so as to throw him off again, but I failed.

"What's the matter with this guy!" Sam said while trying not to freak out, though he failed miserably.

"That's the Winter Soldier." I yelled as I drove faster now. 

"STEVE YOUR SHIELD!" I said as I grabbed it from the back seat and placed it on top of Natasha who was on Steve. I then turned to Sam. "Sam jump out of the car!" I said. He looked at me like I had gone crazy but saw that I started slowing down so he obeyed.