Chapter IV

(Y/N)
I was now in my hotel room placing bandages on my arms and my main body due to the burning from Daemon's fire. And of course I was struggling with my back

"You should let me help you." A voice said behind me.

"SHE IS GOOD. SHE FOUND YOU"

"Shut it." I said out loud.

"What?" She asked.

"No it wasn't meant for you. And how did you find me? I was sure not to leave any kind of trail behind me." I said

"I have to admit it wasn't easy. You are fast. And you landed a pretty good hit on me." She said as she helped me with my bandages.

"That's where you are wrong. I didn't injure you much. HE did." I said accepting her help. Her  hands were warm probably because of her gloves. And surprisingly soft.

"Why did you save me?" She asked distracting me from my thoughts.

"I didn't. I just stopped Daemon." I said.

"Daemon?" She asked continuing  wrapping bandages around my body.

"The thing that attacked you." I said.

"Still you could have killed me. You didn't." She added.

"You are the first person I didn't kill. You are lucky." I said looking at my hands.

"I stopped believing in luck. I only trust my abilities" she said

"You shouldn't because that was pure luck. I've never lost control of him." I said and flinched because Natasha's hand touched a wound on my back that had reopened due to the fire Daemon created.

"Still, I didn't get my answer." She said.

"And you won't. Just like you stopped believing in luck I  stopped trusting people" I said.

"Very well then. Here, I'm done." She said and headed towards the window. But before leaving she threw a flash drive on the bed. "Before I go, how much do you trust H.Y.D.R.A?"

"Are you asking a killer how much he trusts a killing organization?" I asked and smirked.

"Good answer. Oh and before I forget. I'm leaving for (Y/C) in two days. You are welcomed to join me." With that she left.

I took the flash drive from my bed and connected it to my laptop. After decoding the encrypted files, I found two lists. One was with H.Y.D.R.A's future targets and one with the ones where already eliminated.

First List
Nicolas J. Fury
Anthony H. Stark
Robert B. Banner
Clinton F. Barton
Natalia A. Romanova
(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)
Samuel E. Smith
Stephen V. Strange
......

Second list:
Howard W. Stark
Maria C. Stark
James P. (L/N)
Stephanie H. (L/N)
Elisa V. Smith
Benjamin A. Rodriguez
.......

Both lists kept going on and on without ending. I spotted my parents' names, my own, even Starks'. So in the end it was H.Y.D.R.A. the ones who killed my parents....

I felt rage building up inside me. And this time, I didn't want to control it. I held them responsible for my parents' death.

"Daemon" I said coldly.