&13&

(So like, this book's almost ending 😁)

3 years later...

The couple has already been out of school for like 1 year now. It was Taehyung's 23rd birthday, Jungkook just turned 18 on September 1st. They were on their way to a restaurant that the older booked for his birthday.

"Hyungie, I'm so excited!" Jungkook exclaims, giggling. The older chuckled, the younger's more excited than him.
"Why are you excited more than me, baby?" Taehyung asks, making the younger to pout.
"Because you're gon--Hyungie! A truck!" The younger cuts himself off, pointing at the windshield to warn the older. Taehyung tried to avoid the truck, making the car to swerve.

Jungkook was screaming, scared to death as he held onto his seatbelt and the carseat. He was already crying, as his boyfriend struggles to control the car.

"Jump out of the car with Jungkook, Taehyung! Jump"

Taehyung heard this words, making him unbuckle his belt with his right hand as the other was on the wheel.
"Baby, I need you to unbuckle his seatbelt and we jump, okay?" He says to the crying younger. Jungkook nodded, unbuckling his seatbelt with shaky hands. The older counts to three before opening the door and jumping. The car hits a tree, while the two of them rolls on the road. They fell unconscious after that.

Taehyung woke up to a bright lit room. He looks around, seeing another person on a bed by his side. He slowly sat up, groaning as he felt his body hurt.
"Taehyung, you're awake" He heard a person say, making him look at his side to see Mr Jeon.
"I'm glad you two are safe" Mrs Jeon said, rubbing his shoulder.
"W-where's Jungkook?" He asks, holding onto his head. The two parents moved aside to show the said male who's attached to an IV and a heart monitor.

"Is he okay?" He asks, while the two nodded.

"Yes, he's just unconscious because he hit his head when you two jumped out"

"My baby is alive! Thank you, Taehyung, you could live with Jungkook again!"