&6&

As days pass by, the more the two got close. Taehyung was still having those memories, he doesn't understand why.

"Hi hyung" Jungkook says, sitting beside the older.
"Oh hi, Jungkook! How are you?" Taehyung says, hugging the younger waist.
"I-I'm okay, you?" The younger stutters, he admits, he have a crush on the older.
"I'm good, why weren't you here yesterday? I was looking for you" The older asks.
"You're so silly, hyung! Didn't I tell you I had a checkup?" Jungkook says, faking a smile as he doesn't want the older to know about his condition.

"Oh, I forgot" Taehyung says, scratching his nape as he awkwardly laughs. The bell then rang indicating another star of class.
"Let's go?" The older says, the younger nodding before they stood up.

"You guys cover your noses, I'm gonna burn this sulfur"(Our professor did this inside our classroom, and that shit smelled bad) Their professor said. All of the class covered their nose and mouth with the mask they were given, eyes focused on the professor. The professor then burned the sulfur, it turning to a color of black as it started to smoke.
"Why are we even here?" Taehyung says, earning a giggle from the younger beside him.
"To have some knowledge, hyung" Jungkook said, the older lookignat at him with furrowed brows.
"You shouldn't be here, you're advanced! You could get a job" The older whisper shouts, rolling his eyes.

"And that's why we need knowledge, hyung, I'm too young" The younger says, also rolling his eyes.
"Huh, maybe you could just tutor me at home" Taehyung says, racing his brows up and down.
"Not gonna happen, my parents are too strict to let me go to someone's house" Jungkook says, the older just sighing in defeat.
"Help me with the math assignment, baby" The older says, making the younger blush from the petname.
"Okay, but you have to listen to me! You weren't listening when I was discussing to you about the project on our biology class" Jungkook rants in a whispering way.

"Okay, okay!"