&4&

Taehyung frowns, the younger didn't talk to him. He thinks for a moment before shrugging it off, thinking that the younger was just shy. He saw how the younger just hid his head, not listening to the professor. As he stares at the younger, something happened inside his head.

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook! Listen! You're new here and then you're being like that!?"

As he gets this memory, he heard the professor yelling the same thing to the new student. He saw how the younger was shaking, he shouldn't be treated like this. Maybe the younger was just shy, basically who wouldn't? You're in a room where all people is older than you, more mature and have more knowle--wait, I forgot he was advanced, oh shit I'm interrupting the story, let's get back.

He also saw something falling down on the younger's notebook, looking over to see it get wet a little. Oh no, the younger was crying. Taehyung couldn't do anything, but then another memory goes through his mind.

"Leave him alone, he's new, and he's still not used to this environment"

The same words came out of his mouth, making him get shocked as he didn't intend to say it. But he also wanted to say it as its making the younger cry. The professor looked at him, gulping before nodding and continuing on their lecture. Jungkook looks at him before going back on his work. Taehyung sighs, but he swears he hears the younger mutter 'Thank you' with a stutter. The bell suddenly rang, interrupting the professor. The students looked up to see the time, well, she overtimed.

"See, because you were busy scolding Jungkook, you didn't realize the time, well I'm glad it did interrupt your lecture, I was really bored" Taehyung says, standing up. He looks at Jungkook, seeing him still in the same position as he was before. He also saw how the younger's gripping onto something.
"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung asks, the younger looking at him with weak eyes. He showed his inhaler, pressing it which didn't show any smoke. Jungkook rests his head down on his armchair, breathing heavily as the inhaler fell to the ground. He grips onto his chest next to his heart.

Taehyung's eyes widened, helping the younger stand up. But as he stood the younger up, his legs were shaking. He picks up the younger's bag, putting it on his other shoulder, he then picks up the younger bridal style before he ran to the infirmary. One thing was going around Taehyung's mind and it was about Jungkook.

'What's happening to him?'