&2&

Taehyung felt his surroundings spin, making him dizzy. He didn't care, he had to go back to save Jungkook. As his surroundings spun, memories of him and the younger shows. He smiled as he saw this, but frowns as he saw the day Jungkook died. He closes his eyes, a tear of joy falling down as he again would see his boyfriend.

After a few minutes, he opens his eyes. He saw the lockers and his old classmates that he still recognizes. His clothes also changed to the uniform that he used when he was in high school. He saw the girls and boys that stared at him, some squealing and some were jumping up and down. He walks, rolling his eyes as the people was too noisy for him. His timetable was in his hands, seeing that he had Maths as his first subject.

He walks to class as the bell rung, seeing all the students that was racing to get in class early. He chuckles, still remembering how some of them would trip, fall and hit each other. Why would he laugh at people getting hurt? Simple, he's the bad boy of the school, so people getting hurt was entertainment for him. He got inside the class with no-one interrupting him as people was scared of him.

He sat down at the nearest chair as he didn't care about the person who would sit down beside him. He gets his phone out, opening Instagram and scrolling through. The professor walks in, files and papers in her arms.
"Mr Kim, hide your phone or you'll get it in your graduation(This is what literally happened to a Grade 10 student of our school 🙂)" She said, glaring at Taehyung.

"So? Didn't my father hire you here because you begged him to? So, I have the rights to use this" He said back, making the professor's eyes widen.
"O-Okay, sorry, Mr Kim" She stutters, composing himself. She cleared her throat, fixing her files and papers. The class started, but only 5 to 6 people was listening, the others was chit chatting or sleeping. Taehyung continued to scroll through his phone, liking the posts of beautiful girls(🤮). After a few hours, the bell rung indicating the start of second class.

All the students stood up, going out of the classroom as they didn't bother to say goodbye to the professor(rude🤣).

Taehyung walks to his next class, but was stopped when he bumped into someone small. The person fell to the ground, glasses falling out of his face and books scattering around.
"Hey, watch where you're going!" Taehyung shouts, rubbing his chest which the person hitted.

"S-Sorry"