&8&

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down at the blanket that was placed on the grass. They were at the park, having a hard date as what the older called it. Well, technically, the older asked the younger out. Jungkook eats a sandwich, that the older brought. It was his mother who made it, as she was teasing him about having a boyfriend. Taehyung denied at first, saying that he's still courting the younger.

"Hyungie, look! A butterfly landed on my hand" Jungkook says, giggling as he showed the blue winged butterfly. The older smiled at the younger, not paying attention to the butterfly but to the younger who was smiling widely.
"oh, yeah, it's beautiful" Taehyung says, clearing his throat as he scratched his nape.

"Jungkook, have you ever had a boyfriend?" The older asks, smiling a the younger who looked up.
"Me? No, my parents are so strict, they wouldn't let me have a boyfriend until 18" The younger said, laughing as he bit his sandwich. The younger was 15 right now, he couldn't have one, but maybe it's an exception.

"Well, how would you fell when I ask you to be mine?" The older says, leaning closer until his face was a few inch with the younger.
"W-what? A-are you serious, hyung?" Jungkook says, laughing awkwardly as he blushed.
"I'm serious, baby. Would you want to be my boyfriend?" Taehyung says, smiling as he stared at the younger's pouty rosy lips.
"Yes" The younger says, staring at the older's eyes. The older then pecked the younger's lips, taking him aback.

Jungkook covers his mouth, eyes widened. He was internally squealing, his crush just kissed him.
"Then you're my boyfriend now, baby" Taehyung says, hugging the younger's waist. It took a few minutes until Jungkook hugged back, smiling as he hugs the older's neck.
"I love you, baby" The older suddenly said, making the younger blush and say five muffled words.

"I love you too, hyungie"