&9&

Jungkook decided to introduce Taehyung to his parents. He knew they'll love him, he's their only son they would understand. The older was nervous, he doesn't know what to tell if he meets his boyfriend's parents. What would he say? 'Hi, I'm Taehyung, your baby's boyfie', well now, that's just cringe. What about, 'Hi Mr and Mrs Jeon, I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's mighty boyfriend', that's more cringe.
"Can you just make a good saying for my first impression with his parents!" Taehyung yells through his house, earning a confused expression from his boyfriend that was video calling him.
"Who you talking to?" Jungkook asks, giggling at his silly boyfriend.

"No one, baby" Taehyung says, glaring at the author through her screen(You shit, don't involve me here, I'm just writing here. Also, that's what you get for yelling at me).
"Hyungie, are you ready to meet my parents tomorrow?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head(Ohhoho, he isn't ready if I--).
"Shut up" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"What?" The younger says, confusion taking over his face.
"Oh, I said, shut up to the fly that's flying around my face" The older says, laughing awkwardly.
"Okay?" The younger said, but it sounded more like a question.

It was the day, the day Taehyung will be meeting the Jeons. He was very very nervous, you what would you feel if you find out your significant other's parents are strict? Well, I don't know for m--
"This isn't about you!" Taehyung says, cutting the story off. (Do you want me to time skip to the time you'll be meeting his parents and I'll give you a bad saying so you'll have a bad impression to them?)
"Okay, fine, whatever" He says, rolling his eyes. As I was saying, wait, I forgot what I was about to write, let's just skip to the meeting, shall we?
"No, wai--"

Taehyung took a deep breath before he knocked on the door. The door was open and he was met with Jungkook who gave him a smile.

"Come in"

(This is a messy chapter, I had to interrupt it 🤣🤣

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]