24. Black eyes

Zia's POV

"If it wasn't for the her you're talking about , I wouldn't be standing here. To be fair in what I thought to be my last days , my time was mostly spent with you and our child. You're just an ungrateful bastard. If not for your sister , the woman you grew up with , my blood sister , our child wouldn't have made it in this world. The amount of times Rose saved my life will always be there , even with her own life on the line she saved me!" Tears fell from my eyes , wiping them furiously I growled at myself for showing any emotion to him. "Stay away from me and I mean it. If you come around me , you won't like it." Walking out Tyler was the first one I saw , turning away from him I wipe my face before putting a smile on my face.

"Aunty is up." Wasting no time I teleport to the bedroom. "Ziani Black. You better tell me right now why the fuck we are in Europe." Rose stood backing my but by the looks on everyone else's faces it wasn't that simple. "Rose... We needed to get you here to save you." She growls when I get close. It sounds almost animalistic and throaty like a starving demon. Rose is part demon but she never really uses her 'others' sides. Even the strength she had was pure body strength. Seems like suppressing them wasn't a good idea. "Save me from what?" Anger flowed from her like the breeze of an upcoming strong. "The tie between Tyler and myself was formed when I woke up , however that isn't the case with you two. It wasn't a soul tie you have , it's more of a maternal bond. You are giving Tyler knowledge and power through the bond , making him stronger and you get weaker. Only the bond of your mate can heal you faster."

She laughs coldly , " What makes you think I still consider him my mate?" Rose turns to me and I stepped back slightly. Her eyes are now black with purple irises , black veins surrounding her eyes. "Rose.. Calm down" Her iris formed into a slit. "I am calm!" Tyler walked in the room and her eyes zoomed in his. "Ty , stay back." I say to him and he stops next to me. Rose's eyes still on his , he slips past me and walked up to Rose. Grabbing his shirt I attempt to pull him back but Rose growls at me. Slowly I stepped back releasing Tyler and he continued to walk to Rose. "Aunty , stop growling at Mom." He grabs her hand and leads her to the bed , You've got to be kidding I'm being too soft now. "Everyone get out." No one moved , even Tyler ignored me. "NOW!" Waving my hand they walked out.

"The fuck is your problem? I've had up to the sky with this bullshit. Regardless of if you like it or not. Just like you I'm giving a shit about your thoughts on the situation. Even if you don't want to see his fucking cheating ass that's okay. But don't you dare pull that attitude and growling shit at me again Rose." I told her off as soon as the door closed and everyone went out. She huff and me and looks in my direction , the veins around her eyes went away but the color of her eyes remained. "Now are you up to eating with the family?" No response came from her and I rolled my eyes. "Stop being dramatic and let's go." She gets up from the bed and walks to me. "Fine" she pushes me with her shoulder and laughs. I poke her head , "idiot."

"I got it Mom." Tyler takes Rose's hand from mine and walked with her. "Sometimes I wonder if I really birthed you." Rose chuckled at me and I walk on her other side where she held my shoulder. "Jealous much? Have more children to keep you company then." I scoff , she clearly knows that my reproductive systems were removed. "If they really took our ovaries out then it would've been a big surprise for them when it came to me." What was that supposed to me? Halfway down the stairs I caught on. "Rose... Don't tell me you" she put her finger to my lips and shook her head. Nice bomb to drop on me right now , typical Rose. Making our way to the noisy dining room , it got quiet when we step through the door before starting up again. Erin and Rosalie were at it over who Tyler likes best. Tamina and Jax were talking to each other lovingly. Lax and Desira sat next to Mama. "Zia , my dear. I'm glad to see you back." Lax addressed me.

He stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Tyler greet your grandfather." Tyler bows slightly to Lax. We all sit down and wait for dinner to be served. Pierce and Damacu walk in groaning , "serve dinner!" Damacu snapped and roughly pulled his chair out. Pierce does the same and nudges Damacu. A maid places three cups of blood in front of me and a cow heart in front of Rose before screaming out. She drops to her knees trembling , "I'm so sorry Queen Rose , please don't kill me." Rose waved her hand and the maid literally crawled out the room. Tyler took up one of my glasses and drank it. "You should've said you wanted a glass." He shook his head and filled his plate with macaroni and meat. I'm glad that he's this independent but still says when he needs helps even at five that's a good thing.

"Tyler?" I place a straw in the glass and sip it while giving Rose a little push to eat. Tyler ignored Pierce , granted that it is indeed disrespectful Tyler doesn't know his father. He only speaks to those that I introduce him too. "Ziani , did you call that boy next to you ....... Tyler?" Taking another sip of my drink I roll my eyes and say nothing but glare at Pierce. The table got silent and everyone stopped eating except Rose and Tyler. "I'm asking you a question woman!" He slammed his fist on the table and got up. The motherfucker got some guts , we may be mates but I don't take kindly to disrespect.