11. Rose

Zia's POV

Pierce got out of the car and his daughter hugs him. I get out and walk behind him. Rose sees me and hugs me. She hasn't changed since we last saw each other. I turn to Erin. "You must be Erin. I've heard a bit about you. I'm Ziani." She smiles at me. "You're pretty. My aunt seems to like you a lot and she doesn't like much people." I chuckled. "Me either. I guess that's why we're best friends." In the corner of my eye I see Pierce holding Rose tightly. "Zia, calm him down before he breaks my arm." I rush forward and touch his back.

From what piece of the conversation I heard, it has to do with Rose getting rejected. "Someone in the house really wants to see you." Rose says after Pierce calms down, she smiles and pushes him in the house. A woman who almost looked like an older version of Rose stood smiling at Lax. "Pierce this is my grandma, your great aunt. Niasha Rose." Rose is the only person in the room who even looked remotely looked like Niasha. "Really?" I asked Rose while giving her a look. "What?" I shake my head at her. Suddenly someone attacked me, I jumped back and avoided it. Rose nods her head, indicating to take it outside. As I make it outside, I attack as well. Matching her speed, we fought for a couple minutes before finishing. It was a test to see how I could hold my own. I'm liking her already.

"Who trained you?" I fix my pants before answering. "Elder Black." "Carmen Black" Shaking my head I answered "Elder Black is technically my adoption grandmother but she's be in seclusion for twenty years I haven't met her. I was raised by her daughter Marissa Black." Mama nods and walks off. A black haired girl comes out the house in the tiniest pieces of fabric around her genitals that I've ever seen. "Pierce!!" Rose gripped my hand before I could move. Damn it Rose! I turn and glare at her but she ignores me. Rolling my eyes I look on, I see some similarities and realize that this girl is one of her sisters. They are nothing alike, Thank God.

"Me and Nia are going to the beach before we have to pack up, you want to come?" The girl asks, this one must be Asha. "No thanks." She seems disappointed but gives a slight glare at Rose who is laughing and storms off. Erin walks out. "Dad. You gotta see my improvement. Aunty has been teaching me so much." Pierce turned to us. "I thought you had pack duties to take care of?" Rose smiles. "I'm never too busy for family." He smiles. "You guys should spend some time with Erin. Everything else comes after." Rose gives Erin a kiss on the forehead and walks past them into the house.

"Now you see why I only say cousin without the s. Try not to kill them, Rose has been trying." Erin looks down with an emotion that I've seen on victims, mostly my own, fear. "Why don't we go to the beach with the family? Blow off some steam." Pierce smiles at me. "You go tell the family. I'll go with Erin to get ready." Pierce walks off into the house. I grab Erin's hand and ran into the woods, near where my group is camped. I could feel their presence when we drove through the path. "Mind telling me what happened?" Erin's head snapped up. "What do you mean?" I smirk. "You were so deep in thought that you didn't even realize that we are no longer in the pack border. So spill."

Erin looks around as we start walking, "Where are we going?" I shake my head. "No changing the subject." She sighs before beginning. "Promise you won't tell Dad?" I shrug. "Depends on what it is." She stops and gives me a look. Rolling my eyes, I nod. "Promise." She nods. "I was abused by my Aunts." I freeze midstep. "Aunty Rose pretends she didn't find out for my sake but I know she has something to do with them stopping. They starting verbally but when they realize it didn't affect me, the beating came. Training came with lots of bruises so no one suspected anything. They just thought it was too harsh and toned it down a bit. The beatings only came when Aunty Rose was away. The last time she went away, I begged and begged her not to go but she went away."

"That night I was beat within an inch of my life. I fell and hit my head hard. When I woke the next day, Aunty Rose was right there sitting next to me. My others two aunts were in comas for three weeks and nobody spoke about how it happened." That's why Rose rushed back home that day. She said she had a feeling something was happening to her niece and she wanted to tell me face to face. No wonder she never left the pack border without the girl. "I don't think dad knows. If he does, he's good at hiding it. I don't want him to know either, it'll destroy him a bit." I nod. We step into the clearing. "Leader." Everyone greeted me. "This is my daughter Erin. Erin, this is my group.  Everyone introduce yourself quickly." After introductions, we leave.

When we got the cars were gone but before I could turn, Rose and her sister teleport in front of the house. "Little bitch!!" Constant punched landed on the girl. Purple eyes shine from my friend's eyes. "Pierce grew up with us. If he wasn't your mate when you shifted then, it won't fucking change you bitch!" The punches turned to kicks which got harder with every word. Being part demon gives you the chance of having a chosen mate. If someone is part vampire , part werewolf and part demon. They have three tries if their mate rejects them. However if you meet your chosen mate first, it cancels all other mate bonds with someone else unless the chosen mate dies.

Vines caged Rose off and I looked to my right see Niasha by a car, standing. Touching the closest tree to me, I send a message to the others. Even if Rose was doing something tonight, we were leaving away from her sisters for a while. Jax, the current Alpha, jumped out the car furiously. "Rose! What the fuck did I tell you about hitting your sisters." Asha set Rose on fire and I cancel it out. Jax walked up to her and slapped her into the ground. "Stop it now." What I assume is Asha's mother picks her up and they walk around the house to what might be the pack hospital. "Come." I tell Erin as we walk in the house behind Pierce who has Rose in his arms.

"I'm fine Pierce." Rose rolled her eyes and changed clothes before taking up a duffle bag. "Where are you going?" I ask her , "I have to go to Europe ahead of time. Dad said the ball's been pushed back a month. So, I'll see you guys there." I raise an eyebrow at her. "I'm coming." I kiss Pierce on the lips and Erin on the forehead before following after Rose.