23. Europe

Zia's POV

"Blood preservation spell?! That's Forbidden magic." Amon exclaimed , "of course it's forbidden magic for you. You're a demon , a royal at that. I'm a dark elemental fae demon , not to mention I have witch blood running through my veins. However none of us will be performing this spell." Just as I finish speaking a knock came to the door. Amon opened the door letting the person in , "I thought you said that Mama or myself will have to do it? Why twist the words now?" Jax asked. "You will , your blood is going to be of help. I could use my own blood but the poison isn't completely cleared." Maxine stepped through the door. What I didn't expect was for her to bow down in front of Mama , "Greetings to the Rogue Queen." Mama waved her hand to signify Maxine to get up. "Luna Zia." She addresses me and everyone paused. "Maxine will help one of you navigate the spell. Its easier than you think. I'll go get Rose ready for transport."

"Erin and Rosalie go pack your bags. We're leaving." Rosalie sighed dramatically "I knew that , good thing I packed beforehand." This girl is just like her sister , her name is so fitting of her. A little spit fire , this one. "Are we going to Europe now?" Tyler looks up at me lazily , he sat in a chair with one foot up in the chair and a book in hand. My child looks so arrogant for a little boy his age , Seriously don't know what I'm going do with him. "Yes Tyler. Maxine is downstairs if you want to see her." He nods and gets up , putting one hand in his pocket he walks out. "He's your son." I chuckled , "more like yours... Rose? Your awake." Helping her sit up I sigh in relief , "I'm not sure I can stay awake for long."

"Its okay. Let me help you get dressed at least." Rose didn't even attempt to move before she fell asleep. "We're ready to start." Maxine came in , Jax and Mama followed after. "No need. She woke up a few minutes ago , we only need the normal preservation spell." If Rose didn't wake up only agreement would be coming from my mouth but things change. "Still , it would be better not to travel via magic." Everyone nods and I put Rose's jacket on before Jax lifts her up. We get on the plane and I sit down while Rose is put in the cabin. Tyler sits next to me and pulls out a book , Rosalie and Tamina sits across from us. "Tylerrr... Come play with me!" Rosalie grins at Tyler who ignores her. Clearing my throat Tyler looks up at me , his silkly black hair in his eyes slightly. "See... He always ignores me." Rosa huffs and crosses her arms across her chest.

"When you get stronger I'll play with you." Tyler says suddenly and gets up walking back to the cabin. Rosa stomps over to her father and Tamina rolls her eyes , "Rosa is always with the dramatics , like father like daughter." She laughs while shaking her head. "Jax didn't allow her to train. He was scared she'll end up ..like the others." I nod understanding where she's coming from. Couple hours later Tyler walked out of the cabin , taking his seat next to me once again. "You act just like your aunt." He actually nods while a smile on his face. I ran my hand through his hair , "ridiculous" he slaps away my hand and fixes his hair. "Mommm!" Tyler and I bonded even more on the flight. After we landed Maxine lifted the spell but Rose didn't wake up thankfully. "No one told them we were coming right?" Mama shook her head and we got in the cars.

After passing through the gates we got out the cars. "Tyler stay in the car." A pain in my chest got heavier and heavier the closer we got to the palace. A maid opens the door and looks startled at my appearance. She immediately bows , "Luna Ziani!" I put my finger to my lips and she nods , leading me to where the noise was coming from. Men and women , mostly women laughter rang in my eyes. The maid hesitated as well approached the thrones room. Everyone started to sweat , eyes darted around nervously unsure of what they see before them. Pushing the door open , my heart stopped.

Pierce and Damacu sat getting their dicks sucked. One of them got up ready to impale herself on my mate's dick. With a swipe of my finger her head rolled and blood spilled everywhere. At this point I had everyone's undivided attention. "So this is what you two have been doing then?" My gold eyes met blue and I growled. With a flick of my wrist the whores who ran in different directions all fell down with blood flowing out their eyes and mouth. "Ziani?" Pierce chuckled "even five years later I'm still hallucinating." Drunk is the only description for the sorry state I see these two Alphas in. "Hey , what you talking about? My mate is dead and my sister is dead too. I killed her with my own hands." Tears stream down his face as he looked at his bloody hands.

Walking up to him a slap resounded through the room. His head turned to a side , "now you're sober." He turns to me , "Zia? How.." I stepped back from him , "don't touch me. Get him sober now and look around. You'll realize what you did." Mama stepped in shaking her head , her heels clicking against the tile floor as she walked towards us. "You disappoint me mate." He growled at me , "you never cared for me. So let her be with you in your last moments. You died without even seeing your family.  So don't give me that shit Ziani." I laugh. My laughter went over his growling , the room starts to shake as my laughter grew louder.