"It's just a bat," Taehyun shrugged as he swung it around, "It looks a lot better now. Don't you think so Yeonjun?"

"It looks great," Yeonjun responded, refusing to look in the younger's direction.

"You're such a child!" Soobin clenched his fist.

"Huh?" Taehyun turned his attention back to the angry boy in front of him, "No, I just turned eighteen."

"Then start acting like it."

Taehyun tossed the bat to the side and rolled his eyes, "Well, now that you ruined my mood, is there a reason you came up here to talk to me? Or did you just intend to scold me?"

Soobin's eyes followed the bat as it rolled across the floor, but didn't say anything.

"Since you're already here, I need you to do something," Taehyun stood up and made his way over to Soobin.

"And why should I do what you want?" the pink haired boy glared at him.

"Because I'm your leader, whether you like it or not," Taehyun snickered, "and if you refuse I have the power to kill you."

Soobin gulped, "Fine."

Taehyun grabbed a folder from Yeonjun and handed it to Soobin. Soobin flipped through it and there were a bunch of pictures of some boys he didn't know. Eight boys to be exact.

"Who are these people?" Soobin closed the folder and looked up at Taehyun.

"Some group that formed not that long ago," Taehyun explained, "They're trying to take over this city, but we can't let them do that, now can we?"

"Do they have a name?"

"Umm, I think it's something along the lines of Baby Photos. No that's not right," Taehyun scrunched his face as he struggled to recall the name, "Was it Shy Boys?"

"They're Stray Kids" Yeonjun stated.

"Oh I remember now!" Taehyun clasped their hands together, "They go by the name Stray Kids."

"You're so stupid," Yeonjun scoffed, "Where did you even get those names from?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes and Soobin giggled. Ever since they were kids they would fight like this.

"What are you laughing at?" Taehyun glared at him.

"Nothing," Soobin turned his attention back to the photos, "What do you want me to do?"

"Ideally, I would like for you to kill them all."

"I've told you before I don't like killing people if they haven't done anything wrong and-"

"Yeah I get it," Taehyun waved him off, "You're a wuss."

Soobin scowled but didn't bother replying.

"Since you don't want to do things the easy way then I want you to kidnap one of them and bring them back here," Taehyun grinned, "We need to assert our dominance and show those wannabes that this is our turf and they aren't welcome."

"I can do that, but I would like to have someone accompany me," Soobin let his gaze wander over to Yeonjun, "We don't know their strength so it's not smart to go alone."

"Are you scared or something?" 

"No, we just shouldn't underestimate our enemy," Soobin explained.

"I don't care if Yeonjun goes with you," Taehyun crossed his arms, "As long as you return with one of them."

"Is there a certain member you want?"