Chapter 44: Our dirty little secret

Start from the beginning

"Wow, that really tastes good."

"It's addictive too."

"How did you mix the two?"

"I dunno, I was always mixing things up."

Both ate their snacks together and even talked a bit more than what they are used to. Taemin was pretty open and Changkyun took that chance to get to know him better. Changkyun did good at bringing the ravenette what he wanted and he was glad to see the other smile and laugh after so long of being a sourpuss.

They talked about their lives, their favorite things besides weird food, and shared their dreams. Changkyun was shocked to hear that Taemin actually wanted to become a dancer and maybe a singer.

Taemin laughed at Changkyun's reaction, the poor guy almost choked and almost coughed his lungs. It was surprising but it was definitely the truth.

"Wow, didn't know you really like to sing and dance." Changkyun finished coughing and grabbed a juice box to ease his itchy throat. Taemin was drinking his banana milk and smiled at the other omega while his mind goes back to the good times, the times he really wanted to chase after his dreams but was denied the chance because he was so young and an omega.

"I really wanted to follow my dreams, but my parents said it wasn't safe to be on my own in the big city. Many rogues there. They kept me from going and went crazy trying to find me a mate so that I could be bound to my pack."

"Aw, that sucks."

Taemin nodded, agreeing.

"Yeah, but I found Minho and he was pretty great. I loved him and he did accompany me to the city many times for auditions. I actually got accepted into SM company as a new trainee ... but your sister kidnapped me before I could start."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I would probably suck anyway."

"For some reason, I don't believe that."

"Believe it."

"Sing for me."

Taemin looked at Changkyun and Changkyun deadass waited for the other to start singing. For the first time in a long time, Taemin felt his cheeks heat up and butterflies explode in his tummy. He got embarrassed, he didn't think Changkyun was serious ... but he was so Taemin cleared his throat and sang a song he liked. The beautiful you song.

He sang and Changkyun got lost in Taemin's voice, the sweet vocals that made him smile unconsciously. Taemin haves talent and he definitely haves that charisma when he puts his heart and soul into singing. He's definitely someone Changkyun would listen to and go crazy for.

Taemin was getting even more embarrassed and self-conscious when he saw Changkyun smiling so wide and nod his head to the lyrics he was singing. The warmth on his face became unbearable and he just stopped and covered his burning cheeks with his cool hands.

"Hey! Don't stop! I was feeling it!" Changkyun pouted and Taemin felt horrified.

"I was off-key ... it's been a long time since I sang a song out loud and your smiling was creeping me out!"

"I was enjoying it and your voice sounds fine! You have a great voice Taemin."

Taemin felt like he would melt for how greatly embarrassed he was. Changkyun was acting and talking like a crazy fangirl and he had no idea how to feel about it. He was supposed to hate the kid .. but he was starting to like him and want him as a friend... he was warming up to him and Taemin has no idea if that is good or not.