Chapter 15: Guilty Conscious

A/N: Hope you like this chap ^^ I think is the shortest chapter I've written for this book. Forgive the errors. Thanks to AJ, my precious friend and now sister! She's really precious to me because she really does understand how my mind works 😂 she also gets my love for Jookyun. Vote 💕 Comment 💕 and Follow.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :. ───

Changkyun

It was like rising up from the water to take a deep breath of fresh air. That is how it felt like to wake up in bed in the human territory. The sheets felt warm, the atmosphere so light and the fresh smell of trees really was soothing. It made everything that happened so easy to forget.

My feelings were all over the place, but I must admit it felt nice to be at peace for once, even for just a second. After all that's has happened, I never really got a chance to relax and simply take time to reconnect myself to everything that had happened to me since the death of my mother.  

Even if it could be true...about my pack...I don't really care because I was happy. I was free. But later everything got ruined. Everyone I've ever known died and the place I called home turned into ashes.

Because of him... because of Jooheon ):

We might've had a pleasant night of mating but it doesn't mean I was willing to give myself to him. I was in heat and it was inevitable for me to survive that night without him. That's all.

I was weak.

He was handsome.

My wolf was needy and his strength overpowered mine.

I don't love or need Jooheon...

I can't even forgive him... even if I wanted because hating someone is such a burden... I just didn't know how.

He was the one I hated most, but also the one I began to felt something for, because of the stupid bond. I began to question the moon goddess many times. I tried to fight my bond, tried to escape it, but I couldn't.

Sometimes I felt hate... but other times .. I felt bad for him. Like, he doesn't deserve my hatred. Maybe he really doesn't but I just needed someone to blame, and poof, I chose him.

Sometimes I wished I could really get to know him but my feelings of hate and resentment got in the way and made me act hostile towards him or the people that love and cared about him.

*sigh*

I was a crazy mess.

I was screwed.

Stuck in a love-hate relationship with him.
.
.
But anyway,

I took in a deep breath to calm myself as I laid there in bed for just a few moments, letting my body 'reboot' itself after what happened. I wanted to concentrate on what I was about to do about Kihyun. We needed to be with each other, but after passing out last night I received a link from Ki saying that we should focus on resting first, that we could meet up later in the city to discuss about our plans for the future and all that jazz.

I thought it was a good idea.

I needed time to heal and needed much time to set my priorities straight. I had to figure out what I wanted to do and why. Once I got all that with a bit of rest I will meet Kihyun to discuss what we will do.