Chapter 32: I Will Protect You

ᵘʷᵘ       ᵘʷᵘ      ᵘʷᵘ       ᵘʷᵘ  

Special Jookyun Chapter

by Yours Truly and Thefuckno

A/N: Please ignore the errors. My head is all over the place, and I wasn't up for editing.

Enjoy this chapter ^^ pls vote and comment, follow if you want.

─── ・☆: *. .* : ───

Jooheon 

"None? Not a single rogue?" Minho asked dumbly in front of all the other pack leaders.

"I'm sorry sir," said a loyal beta of the SHINee pack "we searched the whole forest and we haven't found a single one."

"That's impossible! We sent out the best trackers of all the packs!" the leader of the Bangtan pack barked angrily. He seemed most stressed because the rogues left the most bodies in his territory.

I sighed when I wiped my pale face with both of my hands. All the leaders were frustrated and stressed, and no matter what we do, we weren't getting anywhere.

"This is shit. Those rogues are out there somewhere laughing their asses off at us. We have to check the caves! The mountains! Even the human territory, with discretion of course. We can't leave no stone unturned until we find them!" Minho was fired up, he was itching to deal with those damn rogues more than Namjoon, the leader of Bangtan.

I looked over at the leader of the Crescent Moon, Gong Yoo had a somber look on his face. His territory wasn't covered in bodies but he was investigating along with us, now that he became an ally.

"We will keep looking. Now, what is the other matter you wanted to discuss Gong Yoo?"

"It was brought to my attention that two young rogues that befriended my son and Changkyun are possibly involved with the human incident."

Everyone's ears perked up, including mine. I quickly leaned closer and listened to the head alpha talks about how the girls after a month of being home left without a single word.

Minho furrowed his brows "but, didn't that helped the kids throughout the journey?"

"But why did they? They just randomly met Kihyun when he was injured and in hiding from rogues and the clan pack, and just immediately decided to be best friends forever and going everywhere with them? It all seems too convenient. They appear when the quest to find out the truth of the blue moon starts and they disappear when the quest is done. It's just weird."

I pressed my lips into a thin line when I heard Gong Yoo, a cold chill ran down my spine when I thought of Changkyun and Kihyun been in danger all that time... those girls ... they were with them since the beginning... why? For what? What were they after?

"So, that is on an ongoing investigation?"

"Yeah, but if we find the rogues and they are with them, we will immediately start interrogating them since they were close with the future Luna of the Clan pack and the son of the Crescent Moon pack, we have to make sure they aren't in any danger."