Chapter 41: Captured

A/N: Thank you for the comments girls! I really needed them to push this chapter forward. Enjoy, let me know what ya think in the comments and keep pushing me to update. lol. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Previously:

A scream left my mouth when I felt the touch.

"Changkyun."

Changkyun

Screaming my lungs out I immediately attacked whoever touched me, I was hitting and kicking but all I could hear was Minhyuk's sweet voice trying to calm me down. I stopped and looked at hyung that was crouched right in front of me wearing a very tired and terrified look .. he even had blood all over his face.

I felt my chest tightened and imagined the worse! 

"Minhyuk!" I grabbed his shoulders as I inspected all the bloody scratches "did he get you?! Did he hurt you somewhere else?!"

Minhyuk shivered and moved my hands from his shoulders, he smiled embarrassed and that confused me, just what the hell was he embarrassed about? What's so embarrassing about being attacked by a psycho werewolf? It's terrifying!

"Oh," he kept smiling like an idiot trying to search for words to put in a sentence that wouldn't sound so embarrassing "you see, foxes aren't as cute or as friendly as the one from the fox and the hound ..."

"WhAt?" 

"We went after him and then you disappeared on me and I had to chase him alone and let me tell you kyunnie! THEY ARE VICIOUS MOTHERFU-"

"WAIT!" I covered his mouth with both of my hands just so that I could get things straight "You were chasing a fox?"

I moved my hands away from his face and saw him pout "Well yeah, he was the only one out there Kyun, what else were we chasing?"

Confused.

I slumped down not listening to how Minhyuk seriously battled a fox and got his beautiful face disfigured and even got his ears and nose bitten by the sly vicious fox. I was silently going through my mind how I got lost in the forest and how I met the golden wolf and got attacked if it wasn't for Minhyuk ... I would probably be dead. 

Minhyuk didn't see a wolf, he saw a fox and got entangled with it while I was running for my life from a wolf that could be a Beta or an Alpha ... is just ... how could he not seen or heard him when he found me?

"Are you sure?" I asked suddenly when hyung was done ranting about what his beauty treatment will be for the next couple of weeks. Hyung glanced back at me confused, he helped me to get back on my feet to ask me:

"Sure about the fox? You think I did this to my beautiful face?!"

"NO! Are you sure you didn't see anything else? Like the wolf I mentioned?"