Chapter 9: Omegas on the run and Alphas on the hunt.

A/N:~IMPORTANT~ Hey Jhoney's, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I dropped it because I wanted to drop a chap on the same day alligator came out!!!!! GO WATCH IT! ~~Also, I know I promised to pick someone to be my human character and I will for chapter ten ^^ I just couldn't decide who XD you all did gave me amazing reasons to be that human character and I think I need more time to pick someone that will make an awesome character for the story. I hope I can pick someone ... so pls bear with me. Sorry for the mistakes, I really don't care much about them as long as you understand the story XD so enjoy! <3 vote, comment and follow pls. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kihyun

We set out to the forest running on our human legs because Changkyun couldn't completely transform into his wolf form. The guy was much of a mess when it came to shifting into his wolf and when I asked him about it he said that it hurts him too much to transform and his mother told him he didn't need to push himself into transforming because he will always be protected by the pack.

He admitted that he was pampered too much to the point he didn't learn how to fully transform and how to defend himself when he will need to.

I felt sorry for him.

We were reaching the border that will lead to unclaimed territory and from there I will transform on my wolf form and have the kid ride on my back so that we can get as far as we can cuz ... I have the feeling Jooheon's already tracking us down with Hyungwon hyung on the lead... he's the best tracker of all the packs. I bet they will get a whiff of my new omega scent and find it suspicious.

They will come after me for sure.

I shook my head trying to think of something else. Changkyun was pretty much of a slow runner and was already fatigued when we reached a small river. I stopped running so that the caramel headed omega could rest and catch his breath.

We both dropped on the rocky ground, Changkyun quickly gasping for air completely breathless.

I chuckled seeing the other just lay there flat on the ground. I wondered if Changkyun even knows how to defend himself against rogues... maybe not.

"Hey, Kyun?" the other omega quickly raised his head glancing back at me with a questioning look.

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever learn how to defend yourself against rogues? I mean, just in case?"

The omega raised up and sat with crossed legs scratching the top of his head with a sheepish smile on his lips. He laughed awkwardly and admitted he used to ditch his defense classes because he was too lazy.

I felt my mouth drop.

He just ditched those classes?!

What the hell?

"You did what?!" I yelled angrily while the other just smiled like an idiot "Changkyun! Those defense classes are very crucial! You need to know how to defend yourself against someone that wants to hurt you, maybe a wolf or a human you must know!"

"I know, I know, I learned a few tricks from my mom though that came in handy when I tried to run away from Jooheon's pack."

"You mean that you bite the wolf's nose?"