i don't need you

" i'll only hurt you if you let me "

Trigger warning: Abuse

REWRITTEN

... I ran down the hallway, trying to hide somewhere he couldn't find me, but I knew he'd always find me. I hear his footsteps approaching me, I close my eyes and wish it was just a dream. I felt his hand grab my arm and pull me out from under my parents' bed. He pulled me up and pressed me against the wall: "Why don't you listen to me? Why do I always have to punish you! " he shouted at me and punched me in the face. I held my arms over my face to protect myself, but he ripped my arms away from my face, grabbed me by the arm, pulled me across the flat to my room and slammed the door behind him.

" please stop, you're hurting me " I cried out curled up into a ball on my bed, hoping that he wasn't beating me again. He pulled my arm to get me up again but I tried to fight back to make him stop. "I'm not done with you, get the fuck up, Stella! " " I clung tighter to my bed "Please stop," I begged.

"goddamn stella ...

Estella's POV:

I jumped up, breathing heavily, tears streaming down my cheek. I tried to catch my breath and sat up on the bed, my hand on my chest. "Breathe Stella, breathe, I'm here," she said in a deep, morning voice, stroking my arm. I looked at her confused because I still thought I was dreaming. "Bad dream? " she asked softly.

I realised that I was no longer dreaming, I was sitting in a bed in a strange house and couldn't remember what had happened last night. I slapped her hand away and jumped out of bed "Dude what are you doing here? where am I? " I looked at her with wide, shocked eyes. She got up from the bed and walked towards me "Yo chill. you were too drunk to take care of yourself. Den asked me to take you with me, so here you're" She stood in front of me, hands on her hips.

I snort sarcastically and turn away from her to look for my bag and my phone. She grabbed my hand and turned me back to her"I don't know what's going on here... " I pushed her away from me "Yo, what's up with you? " She frowned at my behaviour.

" Stella, I just want to help you, I want the... " I held up my hand and didn't let her finish her sentence "Stop it. I don't need your help. What the hell do you expect?" I sighed"Okay, listen to me," I looked her straight in the eye, she opened her mouth to answer me but I interrupted her. "I don't know you and I don't want to get to know you, so please leave me alone and mind your own business "

She cleared her throat and tried to step closer to me. I backed away and shook my head, "No, get away from me. " I searched the room for my things and turned my gaze back to her " She pointed to her bedside table.

I went to the bedside table, grabbed my phone, put it in my pocket, took my bag and threw it around my shoulder " Stella can you please listen to me " she said quietly behind me, I lifted my head and sighed annoyed, turned around and looked directly at her " I said no, let me make it clear. I don't need you, I don't want to know you. get that shit in your head" I walked past her and bumped into her shoulder.

"This shit is crazy," I muttered, opening the door and running down the stairs. I know I'm being pretty hard on her, but I don't deserve her help. She seems like a real sweetheart and always wants to help, but I know I'm no good for her. I don't want to be rude, but it's the better way to keep her away from me. I walked down the hallway, opened the front door and walked out of the house. I don't want to go home, I know there's so much trouble waiting for me there, but I've to.