High

" I got so high that i saw jesus "

REWRITTEN

Estella's POV:

"The girl is pretty, isn't she? " Den said in an excited whisper as we stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. I ran a hand over my face in annoyance, "Not my type, I'll see you later in History," I said, rolling my eyes.

time skip ...

It was 5 minutes before my last class finished, i started to pack already all of my stuff, didn't even care what the teacher said to me. As soon as I heard the bell, I got up and almost ran out of school because I couldn't wait any longer to enjoy my favourite time of the day, free time. It just means that I want to take a nap, this is all I do in my free time, well most of the time at least. I opened the door, to leave the school, seeing Billie out of the corner my eyes, standing in front of the school. I thought about giving her a ride home but quickly ignored my thoughts. I walked over to the parking lot to my car. I was about to unlock it, as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" yo Stella " I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Billie standing in front of me with a big grin on her face.

I studied her face, her dimples that come out when she smiles, the way her eyes shine in the sun I could melt into it.

" Dude what the fuck, you scared the shit out of me. " I breathed heavily and held my hand over my heart. She was still looking at me with a big grin on her face, but looked guilty as she realised she had almost given me a fucking heart attack.

 " Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just wanted to ask, are you coming too? " she asked quietly as her left eyebrow twitched and her head jerked to the side.

"I'll be there. you well? " I look at her confused. What was that ?  " uh yeah, I gotta go my brother is waiting. bye," she said in a rush and ran back to school.

" That bitch is crazy " I muttered, shaking my head, but I'm not going to lie, like Den said, she's really pretty. I slid into the driver's seat, closed the door, fastened my seatbelt, pulled out of the car park and made my way to my appointment.

time skip ...

"I'm home," I shouted as I closed the door behind me. I threw my bag into the corner of the hallway and tossed my keys into the bowl on the counter. After half lying down on the floor to take off my shoes because I was so exhausted, I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge when I heard Mason calling from the living room. 

"How was it?" I took a deep breath and closed the fridge door before walking over to the living room. "Like every time," I sighed and plopped down on the couch next to him.

He turned to me, looked at me with concern, laying his hand on my thigh " I know it isn't easy for you but you know it will help you"

I huff in frustration " It doesn't help me Mason, I don't wanna go anymore"  

He sighs "I don't care if you want or not. Did you eat something today? "
I gave him a look  "No, I wasn't hungry " I replied annoyed "I will take a nap, Mat and Den will pick me up later. don't wait for me. " I grabbed my water bottle, stood up and walked out of the living room

" before you go out, eat something please," he shouts out of the living room.
"Fine," I shouted back and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me, went over to my desk, threw my phone onto my desk and sat down on my bed.

 I'm so fucked up and in so much pain, my mind won't shut the fuck up. Maybe Den told the truth, maybe I need someone who loves me the way I am, who makes me feel better, and I can make them happy.