Don't leave me

" if i could change the way that you see yourself"

REWRITTEN

Estella's POV:

Maybe I fucked up and I won't admit it, I just wanted to forget anything for a second, maybe I'm a coward. Maybe I should go back, I should do something, but I'm fucking hurt, not because he is pissed at me, it's because of his words. I know what I did was wrong, I know I'm nothing, he is right, I can't go back and pretend nothing happened. I can't. I didn't do that for a reason, I'm drunk, I'm high. I know it isn't an excuse but I can't control myself when I'm intoxicated. She is my best friend, it was just a thing between best friends, nothing else, but I shouldn't have done that. The way he looked at me, the disappointment in his eyes. The way Billie looked at me like she was disgusted. Why am I such an asshole to her? I just want to run away, stop the voices in my head. I went out of the house, sat down on the stairs and took a long sip from the liquor bottle, maybe I can forget everything with that. I felt my head spin but it didn't stop me from drinking half of the bottle, I put the bottle down next to me, held on to the bannister and stood up. I can't take any more, everything is getting worse, I just want it all to stop. I walked drunkenly towards the street, I felt my phone start to ring in my pocket, I pulled my phone out.

Unknown User:

answer decline

I declined the call, I don't wanna talk, whoever it is, it isn't important to me anymore. I looked down at my phone and saw Den called me like 6 times, tears ran down my cheek. I don't wanna hear her out, I already know that it is my fault. I turned off my phone and shoved it back in my pocket. Maybe if I end this, everything will be fine.

Billie's POV:

I'm freaking out, I've searched the whole damn house for Stella. I'm so pissed at her friends, they act like they're friends but in the end no one cares about her. The whole situation sucks, but everyone makes mistakes, that's no reason to act like a baby, be selfish or resentful. The bigger problem is that I couldn't find her, not in the backyard, not in the living room or on the first floor, not in one of the many rooms. She shouldn't be alone in this state. I decided to give it up, searching for her on my own was getting me nowhere, I needed the help of her friends. I went back to the kitchen where they were still arguing about what had happened.

" Yo! " I shouted over their voices, they all turned to me and stopped arguing.

"I'm so sick of y'all. I couldn't find her, and y'all just standing around like idiots to argue instead of looking for her? Get your shit together, we have to look for her! I don't care if you want or not. She is your friend ! " everyone was silent in the room, Adrian walked towards me, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"She chose to be a bitch, so I don't care where she's," he turned his head back to the others.

" And I think everyone in this room thinks the same" he looked back at me, looking at me up and down.

" except for you, the big Billie Eilish with the big heart, go and find your slut" I raised my eyebrow at him, walked past him, and raised my arms " Really? the fuck! Y'all should cut the bullshit real quick, we need to find her damn!" I scream.

" she's is right," Alex said behind me, laying her hand on my lower back " come on guys, we all know what can happen and I don't want to this happen" she turned her head to Den " you are her best friend, please " she begged.

Den looked down at her hands, sighed and looked back at us "All alright, Alex you and Billie look again through the whole house. Mat, Adrian and me we're trying to call her and her Mom maybe she knows something. We stay here and wait, maybe she comes back" she walked over to Adrian and grabbed his hand, he slapped her hand away "You've got to be kidding me, right? " He looked at us as if we were joking.