Change Of Plans

Leeezzz gooooo

Jess' POV:

So after we tracked that scavenger and man we found them aboard some transport vessel. The Spartan went in and came back minutes later covered in slime.

Of course we wordlessly sat down and sighed. I wrinkled my nose at the smell and commented on it. He just looked at me and like every single time he's looked at me I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

When he spoke his voice came out as the usual deep and smooth modulated voice. The very same voice that turns my knees to jelly.

I hate how I don't even know what he looks like. And how he makes my heart flutter when he compliments me on anything, even if it's just fixing the ship.

He told me about a run in with one of the ships inhabitants and how he got so slimy. The bounty managed to slip past him while he was busy fighting for his life.

Now the Millennium Falcon is off to god knows where. And as per usual he tells me where to go. And I listen.

We continue to follow the ship from a distance masking our own ships signal. They wouldn't see unless they turn around.

I glance over at the Spartan as he wipes down his armor and cleans his sword. I watch his hands work on inspecting his gear. God what I would do to feel those hands on my body.

Feeling my face heat up I shake my head to shake the thought from my head. I excuse myself from the cockpit to do my business.

Y/N's POV:

I stare down at the green planet we've tracked the Falcon to. I trace the curve of my helmet and sigh. Just how long is Jess going to take back there?

Y/N: Jess.

Jess: Y-yeah?

Y/N: You done back there?

Jess: A-Almost!

I roll my eyes and pilot the ship towards the planet. We make landfall upon the planet. I get up and make my way back to the cargo hold in time to catch Jess pulling her shirt down.

Jess: O-oh hey. Where are we?

Y/N: Takodana.

Jess: We sure the bounty is here?

Y/N: Am I ever wrong about bounties?

Jess: No I guess not. What's the plan?

Y/N: I need an extra set of eyes.

Jess: Does that mean?

I nod and she practically bounces like a kid and grabs her own personal blaster from the cockpit.

Y/N: Remember, you stay behind me.

Jess: Right, lead the way Spartan.

And so we make our to what appears to be a castle of sorts. There are vibrant colors decorating the place. And a statue of sorts.

Y/N: Pirates.

Jess: Lots of them.

I feel the people outside leer at me then at Jess who I pull behind me. I won't let anyone get near or touch her

We make it inside the castle and it turns out to be a cantina. I look around the cantina for the bounty and spot it. But before I can make a move for it the castle shakes.

Jess: Now what?!

I hear the roar of TIE fighters outside and bombs pounding the castle.

Y/N: Seems the First Order found the target too.