Jakku

Leeezzz goooooo

Y/N's POV:

I stand in the cargo bay of my ship inspecting the weapon given to me by Fate. It's handle is smooth and worn. The tooth at the end could serve as a last ditch attempt at a stab.

Jess: Approaching the rendezvous.

I was contacted about an hour ago by a previous client. Who exactly? Captain Phasma of the First Order. She said it was important I meet with her at a certain location. Where is this location? Aboard a First Order ship. Lovely.

Jess: Beginning docking sequence. You set back there big guy?

Y/N: Yes.

I feel the ship dock and the cargo door opens. I step out to be greeted with blasters aimed at me. My shield immediately deploys and I crouch while drawing my blaster.

Among the crowd of white soldiers I spot Captain Phasma. It's hard to miss chromatic armor in a sea of un-tested clean armor. I don't trust people who have clean armor.

But there's a new figure. One in a black cloak and a mask. From his hip I can see a lightsaber with a cross guard hilt dangling. I've heard of him.

Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren. (On a completely unrelated note this one time when me and my friends were talking Star Wars one of my friends says and I quote "Bruh I genuinely think Kylo Ren is better than Vader" I have never heard such blasphemy.)

Kylo: Lower your blaster.

His voice is flittered much like my own. His comes out low and menacing almost like a monster of sorts. Yet I don't yield.

Y/N: Tell them to lower theirs first.

Phasma: We have you 12:1.

Y/N: I like those odds.

Phasma takes a step forward only for Kylo to hold his hand out. The stormtroopers then lower their blasters and stand ready in case I decide to blast anyone.

Kylo: Better?

I collapse my shield and holster my blaster but keep my hand on it.

Y/N: Not exactly. Thought you hated working with bounty hunters?

Phasma: If it were up to me we'd just blow the bloody planet to hell.

Y/N: Your going to have to elaborate on that.

Kylo: Enough. Your here to do a job.

Y/N: Which is?

Kylo: There is a map that we need to be found. It is held within an orange BB unit.

Y/N: What kind of map?

Kylo: How unprofessional.

Y/N: Then where is this map?