Sparta

Leeezzz goooooo

3rd Person POV: Sparta

Upon the planet of Crete in the Spartan territory we find two children sparring off against one another. One boy and one girl. The two are watched by a group of children and two adults.

The adults carry this air of authority and power. Unlike anyone else could. Yet their attention on the two children in front of them.

King Leonidas of Sparta

Queen Gorgo of Sparta

Leonidas: Begin.

The two kids circle one another before the boy makes the first move. He lunges forward and the girl quickly grabs his arm and flips him onto the ground. The boy quickly uses his free hand to strike her in the face twice.

The girl reels her face back before she snakes her way around to his back and putting him in a chokehold. The boy rises to his feet with the girl prying the breath from his body. He then slams her into a rock loosening her grasp.

He quickly turns and knees her stomach twice before she grabs ahold of his groin and twists it. He bares his teeth before pushing her away from him.

The two circle each other once again. That is until the Queen stops them.

Gorgo: Enough. You have failed to make the other yield in an acceptable time.

Leonidas: Why do you think that is.

The girl with Auburn hair keeps her eyes on the boy in front of her. The boy however drops his guard and turns to answer his King and Queen.

Y/N: She's a strong warri-

He's quickly tackled off of his feet and struck twice in the face before she grabs a rock and raises it up into the air.

Gorgo: Enough Helena.

The girl now known as Helena gets up off of Y/N and leaves him to stand up on his own. And he does.

Gorgo: The first rule of war. Recite it.